St. Johnstone FC vs Celtic FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 2
4th of October 2020 11:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against St. Johnstone FC and Celtic FC has kicked off!
- 5' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Scott Tanser made 91 appearances and scored 4 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 10' - St. Johnstone FC is showing some good football. However, St. Johnstone FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 13' - It’s a booking for Celtic FC player. Jules Ntcham gets a Yellow card.
- 18' - The travelling Celtic FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 19' - The referee shows St. Johnstone FC player a Yellow card on 19.
- 24' - It’s high time Neil Lennon made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 29' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 34' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 39' - Celtic FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Leigh Griffiths scoring 1 goals.
- 44' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Celtic FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 49' - Celtic FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 54' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Liam Gordon suffering a number of foals already.
- 59' - It is a substitution in Celtic FC team. David Turnbull is replaced by Ryan Christie on 59 minute.
- 64' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 67' - Time for substitution for St. Johnstone FC. David Wotherspoon is replaced by Michael O'Halloran.
- 68' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Murray Davidson.
- 73' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Celtic FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 76' - The Celtic FC manager makes a substitution. Mohamed Elyounoussi departs to be replaced by Leigh Griffiths.
- 81' - Celtic FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 82' - The whistle greets Greg Taylor as he departs to be replaced by Scott Brown.
- 87' - Ryan Christie has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 30 appearances with only 3 goals this season.
- 90' - GOAL! Leigh Griffiths scores on 90. Assisted by Hatem Abd Elhamed
- 90' - Liam Gordon was booked on 90.
- 90' - Another substitution for St. Johnstone FC to replace Jason Kerr by Callum Hendry on 90 minute.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for St. Johnstone FC.
Today 2020-10-04 St. Johnstone FC vs Celtic FC are fighting Premier League league on McDiarmid Park.
St. Johnstone FC had 29 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Celtic FC had 30 games and get got 80 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: William Collum, Nick Walsh, Alan Mulvanny, Ralph Gordon
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 7 Craig Conway
- 14 Stevie May
- 8 Murray Davidson
- 10 David Wotherspoon
- 11 Michael O'Halloran 67'
- 1 Zander Clark
- 3 Scott Tanser
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 22 Callum Hendry 90'
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 15 Dan McNamara
- 4 Jamie McCart
Captain42 Callum McGregor
- 27 Mohamed Elyounoussi
- 9 Leigh Griffiths 76'
- 4 Shane Duffy
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 21 Jules Ntcham
- 18 Tom Rogic 76'
- 35 Kristoffer Ajer
- 22 Odsonne Edouard
- 17 Ryan Christie 59'
- 1 Vasileios Barkas
- 3 Greg Taylor
- 8 Scott Brown 82'
- 14 David Turnbull
- 17 Ryan Christie 59'
- 44 Hatem Abd Elhamed
- 30 Jeremie Frimpong