GNK Dinamo Zagreb vs RSC Anderlecht, Europe 2021 GROUP STAGE
0 : 0
13th of December 2018 20:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against GNK Dinamo Zagreb and RSC Anderlecht has kicked off!
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 10' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Ivan Sunjic, as he is very good at scoring at Stadion Maksimir with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 15' - Pieter Gerkens needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 16' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Izet Hajrović on 16.
- 21' - RSC Anderlecht is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 26' - The travelling RSC Anderlecht supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 31' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Francis Amuzu suffering a number of foals already.
- 36' - RSC Anderlecht is showing some good football. However, RSC Anderlecht are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 41' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 45' - It’s a booking for RSC Anderlecht player. Ivan Santini gets a Yellow card.
- 46' - Another substitution for GNK Dinamo Zagreb to replace Marin Leovac by Amir Rrahmani on 46 minute.
- 51' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 56' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 61' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 61 minutes.
- 63' - The supporters are chanting for Hannes Delcroix. He replaces Sebastiaan Bornauw on 63 minute.
- 64' - Another substitution for GNK Dinamo Zagreb to replace Mario Gavranović by Bruno Petkovic on 64 minute.
- 68' - Francis Amuzu is replacing Kenny Saief for the RSC Anderlecht side.
- 71' - Time for substitution for RSC Anderlecht. Antonio Milić is replaced by Alexis Saelemaekers.
- 72' - GNK Dinamo Zagreb receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 72.
- 77' - It looks like no one’s ball. GNK Dinamo Zagreb is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 82' - It’s high time Hein Vanhaezebrouck made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 87' - RSC Anderlecht seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 88' - Another change for GNK Dinamo Zagreb made on 88 minute. Mislav Oršić leaves to be changed by Mario Šitum.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-0.
Today 2018-12-13 GNK Dinamo Zagreb vs RSC Anderlecht are fighting Europe league on Stadion Maksimir.
GNK Dinamo Zagreb had 6 games and get got 14 points in Season (2018/19)
RSC Anderlecht had 6 games and get got 3 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Stephane De Almeida, Sandro Scharer, Bekim Zogaj, Lukas Fahndrich, Alain Bieri, Raffael Zeder
|Bayer 04 Leverkusen||6||13|
|Real Betis Balompie||6||12|
|FK Dynamo Kyiv||6||11|
|FK Zenit Sankt-Petersburg||6||11|
|GNK Dinamo Zagreb||6||14|
|FC Red Bull Salzburg||6||18|
|PAE Olympiakos SFP||6||10|
|SK Slavia Praha||6||10|
|SK Rapid Wien||6||10|
|Stade Rennais FC 1901||6||9|
|FK BATE Barysau||6||9|
|Sporting Clube de Portugal||6||13|
|MOL Fehervar FC||6||7|
|Royal Standard de Liege||6||10|
|Apollon FC Lemesos||6||7|
|FC Girondins de Bordeaux||6||7|
|FC Spartak Trnava||6||7|
|FK Vorskla Poltava||6||3|
|PFK Ludogorets 1945 Razgrad||6||4|
|Sarpsborg 08 FF||6||5|
|Akhisar Belediye GSK||6||1|
|FK Spartak Moskva||6||5|
|Qarabag Agdam FK||6||3|
|Olympique de Marseille||6||1|
GNK Dinamo Zagreb
Captain40 Dominik Livakovic
- 11 Mario Gavranovic
- 21 Bruno Petkovic 64'
- 40 Dominik Livakovic
- 28 Kevin Theophile-Catherine
- 22 Marin Leovac
- 13 Amir Rrahmani 46'
- 7 Dani Olmo
- 14 Amer Gojak
- 30 Petar Stojanovic
- 8 Izet Hajrovic
- 34 Ivan Sunjic
- 66 Emir Dilaver
- 99 Mislav Orsic
- 16 Mario Situm 88'
Captain1 Frank Boeckx
- 19 Ivan Santini
- 44 Antonio Milic
- 56 Alexis Saelemaekers 71'
- 10 Ryota Morioka
- 1 Frank Boeckx
- 12 Dennis Appiah
- 45 Sebastiaan Bornauw
- 42 Hannes Delcroix 63'
- 8 Pieter Gerkens
- 39 Edo Kayembe
- 15 Kenny Saief
- 40 Francis Amuzu 68'
- 4 Bubacarr Sanneh
- 99 Zakaria Bakkali