FC Schalke 04 vs 1. FC Koln, Bundesliga 2023 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
29th of January 2023 14:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for FC Schalke 04 to score. At the same time, 1. FC Koln does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 10' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 15' - Linton Maina needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 20' - FC Schalke 04 started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 20.
- 25' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 30' - Cedric Brunner has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 35' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 40' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Schalke 04 needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 45' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 50' - FC Schalke 04 seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 55' - FC Schalke 04 is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 60' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Schalke 04 is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 65' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 70' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Jonas Hector made 157 appearances and scored 9 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 75' - The travelling 1. FC Koln supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 80' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 80 minutes.
- 85' - FC Schalke 04 is showing some good football. However, FC Schalke 04 are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 90' - It looks surprising 1. FC Koln does not make any changes. Alexander Schwolow has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2023-01-29 FC Schalke 04 vs 1. FC Koln are fighting Bundesliga league on Veltins-Arena.
FC Schalke 04 had 34 games and get got 31 points in Season (2018/19)
1. FC Koln had 34 games and get got 42 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Thorsten Schiffner, Aarne Aarnink, Jonas Weickenmeier, Johann Pfeifer, Matthias Jollenbeck, Rene Rohde
|FC Bayern Munchen||34||71|
|1. FC Union Berlin||34||62|
|Bayer 04 Leverkusen||34||50|
|1. FSV Mainz 05||34||46|
|1. FC Koln||34||42|
|TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||34||36|
|SV Werder Bremen||34||36|
|VfL Bochum 1848||34||35|
|FC Schalke 04||34||31|
|TSV Fortuna 95 Dusseldorf||34||30|
|1. FC Nurnberg||34||19|
|SC Paderborn 07||34||20|
|SpVgg Greuther Furth 1903||34||18|