Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia CF, La Liga 2019 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
6th of March 2020 20:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Deportivo Alaves is hosting Valencia CF for another epic battle.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - Deportivo Alaves seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - Deportivo Alaves is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 20' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Valencia CF winning 50% of all matches.
- 25' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Deportivo Alaves that had 66 games and scored 70 goals.
- 30' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Geoffrey Kondogbia suffering a number of foals already.
- 34' - Dani Parejo puts Valencia CF on the lead.
- 35' - It’s a booking for Valencia CF player. Geoffrey Kondogbia gets a Yellow card.
- 36' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Lucas on 36.
- 39' - The referee calls foul for Ximo Navarro. He receives a Yellow card.
- 42' - The referee shows Deportivo Alavés player a Yellow card on 42.
- 47' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Valencia CF needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 52' - It looks surprising Deportivo Alaves does not make any changes. Ruben Duarte has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 57' - The travelling Valencia CF supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 61' - The referee calls foul for Gaya. He receives a Yellow card.
- 62' - Deportivo Alavés player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 65' - Francis Coquelin has so much to prove this time. He replaces Alessandro Florenzi on 65 minute.
- 70' - It’s high time Albert Celades made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 72' - Another change for Valencia CF made on 72 minute. Kevin Gameiro leaves to be changed by Gonçalo Guedes.
- 73' - GOAL! Edgar Méndez scores on 73.
- 76' - Pere Pons has so much to prove this time. He replaces Víctor Camarasa on 76 minute.
- 81' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 82' - Another change for Deportivo Alavés made on 82 minute. Ljubomir Fejsa leaves to be changed by Manu.
- 84' - The referee shows Deportivo Alavés player a Yellow card on 84.
- 89' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Gaya, as he is very good at scoring at Estadio de Mendizorroza with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 90' - Mouctar Diakhaby was booked on 90.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2020-03-06 Deportivo Alaves vs Valencia CF are fighting La Liga league on Estadio de Mendizorroza.
Deportivo Alaves had 27 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Valencia CF had 27 games and get got 42 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Jesus Gil, Angel Nevado, Javier Martinez, Antonio Alberola Rojas, Valentin Pizarro
|Real Madrid CF||27||56|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||27||46|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||27||45|
|Real Betis Balompie||27||33|
|Real Valladolid CF||27||29|
|RC Celta de Vigo||27||26|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||27||20|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
- 9 Joselu
- 7 Lucas
- 10 Victor Camarasa
- 4 Rodrigo Ely
- 1 Pacheco
- 23 Ximo Navarro
- 5 Laguardia
- 3 Ruben Duarte
- 11 Luis Rioja
- 15 Ljubomir Fejsa
- 16 Edgar Mendez
Captain10 Dani Parejo
- 9 Kevin Gameiro
- 7 Goncalo Guedes 72'
- 10 Dani Parejo
- 11 Denis Cheryshev
- 19 Rodrigo 82'
- 12 Mouctar Diakhaby
- 18 Daniel Wass
- 5 Gabriel Paulista
- 14 Gaya
- 8 Carlos Soler
- 6 Geoffrey Kondogbia
- 13 Jasper Cillessen
- 25 Alessandro Florenzi
- 17 Francis Coquelin 65'