Uruguay vs Japan, Copa Sudamericana 2021 GROUP STAGE
2 : 2
20th of June 2019 23:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Uruguay and Japan is underway.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - Uruguay seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - It looks surprising Japan does not make any changes. Koji Miyoshi has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 20' - The travelling Japan supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 25' - What a strike from Koji Miyoshi! The score is 0-1.
- 28' - Uruguay manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Giovanni González is hanging Diego Laxalt on the field on 28 minute.
- 31' - Japan receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 31.
- 32' - What an equalizer from Luis Suárez!
- 37' - Uruguay is showing some good football. However, Uruguay are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 42' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Japan needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 47' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 52' - Uruguay is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 57' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Rodrigo Bentancur suffering a number of foals already.
- 59' - Koji Miyoshi puts Japan on the lead.
- 60' - Uruguay manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Giorgian De Arrascaeta is hanging Nahitan Nández on the field on 60 minute.
- 65' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 66' - GOAL! José Maria Giménez scores on 66. Assisted by Nicolás Lodeiro
- 67' - Ayase Ueda is replacing Hiroki Abe for the Japan side.
- 72' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 73' - The supporters are chanting for Federico Valverde. He replaces Nicolás Lodeiro on 73 minute.
- 78' - The referee shows Japan player a Yellow card on 78.
- 83' - The Japan manager makes a substitution. Koji Miyoshi departs to be replaced by Takefusa Kubo.
- 87' - Another substitution for Japan to replace Tomoki Iwata by Yugo Tatsuta on 87 minute.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2019-06-20 Uruguay vs Japan are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Uruguay had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Japan had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Alexander Guzman, Diego Haro, Nicolas Gallo, Andres Rojas, Wilmar Navarro
Captain3 Diego Godin
- 14 Lucas Torreira
- 21 Edinson Cavani
- 3 Diego Godin
- 2 Jose Maria Gimenez
- 9 Luis Suarez
- 6 Rodrigo Bentancur
- 17 Diego Laxalt
- 4 Giovanni Gonzalez 28'
- 22 Martin Caceres
- 1 Fernando Muslera
- 8 Nahitan Nandez
- 10 Giorgian De Arrascaeta 60'
- 7 Nicolas Lodeiro
- 15 Federico Valverde 73'
Captain7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 18 Shinji Okazaki
- 1 Eiji Kawashima
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 4 Ko Itakura
- 5 Naomichi Ueda
- 10 Shoya Nakajima
- 16 Takehiro Tomiyasu
- 11 Koji Miyoshi
- 21 Takefusa Kubo 83'
- 20 Hiroki Abe
- 13 Ayase Ueda 67'
- 2 Daiki Sugioka
- 19 Tomoki Iwata
- 22 Yugo Tatsuta 87'