Uruguay vs Japan, Copa Sudamericana 2020 GROUP STAGE
2 : 2
20th of June 2019 23:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - KICK OFF: Japan gets underway.
- 5' - Uruguay is showing some good football. However, Uruguay are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 10' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 15' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 15 minutes.
- 20' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 25' - What a strike from Koji Miyoshi! The score is 0-1.
- 28' - Giovanni González is replacing Diego Laxalt for the Uruguay side.
- 31' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Naomichi Ueda.
- 32' - Goal! Luis Suárez scores his 57 goal in 233 matches.
- 37' - It looks like no one’s ball. Uruguay is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 42' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 47' - It’s high time Oscar Tabarez made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 52' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Daiki Sugioka suffering a number of foals already.
- 57' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Japan that had 75 games and scored 9 goals.
- 59' - What a strike from Koji Miyoshi! The score is 1-2.
- 60' - Giorgian De Arrascaeta has so much to prove this time. He replaces Nahitan Nández on 60 minute.
- 65' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Diego Laxalt made 249 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 66' - What a strike from José Maria Giménez! The score is 2-2.
- 67' - Japan manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Ayase Ueda is hanging Hiroki Abe on the field on 67 minute.
- 72' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 73' - Another substitution for Uruguay to replace Nicolás Lodeiro by Federico Valverde on 73 minute.
- 78' - The referee calls foul for Shoya Nakajima. He receives a Yellow card.
- 83' - Japan manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Takefusa Kubo is hanging Koji Miyoshi on the field on 83 minute.
- 87' - Another substitution for Japan to replace Tomoki Iwata by Yugo Tatsuta on 87 minute.
- The final score is 2-2.
Today 2019-06-20 Uruguay vs Japan are fighting Copa Sudamericana league .
Uruguay had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Japan had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2019/19)
Todays referees are: Alexander Guzman, Diego Haro, Nicolas Gallo, Andres Rojas, Wilmar Navarro
Captain3 Diego Godin
- 14 Lucas Torreira
- 21 Edinson Cavani
- 3 Diego Godin
- 2 Jose Maria Gimenez
- 9 Luis Suarez
- 6 Rodrigo Bentancur
- 17 Diego Laxalt
- 4 Giovanni Gonzalez 28'
- 22 Martin Caceres
- 1 Fernando Muslera
- 8 Nahitan Nandez
- 10 Giorgian De Arrascaeta 60'
- 7 Nicolas Lodeiro
- 15 Federico Valverde 73'
Captain7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 18 Shinji Okazaki
- 1 Eiji Kawashima
- 7 Gaku Shibasaki
- 4 Ko Itakura
- 5 Naomichi Ueda
- 10 Shoya Nakajima
- 16 Takehiro Tomiyasu
- 11 Koji Miyoshi
- 21 Takefusa Kubo 83'
- 20 Hiroki Abe
- 13 Ayase Ueda 67'
- 2 Daiki Sugioka
- 19 Tomoki Iwata
- 22 Yugo Tatsuta 87'