FC Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus, J. League 2022 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
20th of April 2022 10:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Ajinomoto Stadium will turn into a battlefield for FC Tokyo and Nagoya Grampus.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - It’s high time Kenta Hasegawa made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 15' - It looks surprising FC Tokyo does not make any changes. Shinnosuke Nakatani has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 20' - Yutaka Yoshida has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 34 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 25' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Tokyo that had 309 games and scored 246 goals.
- 30' - Yuto Nagatomo needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 35' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Sho Inagaki suffering a number of foals already.
- 40' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 45' - Nagoya Grampus looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Kensuke Nagai scoring 1 goals.
- 50' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Yuki Soma, as he is very good at scoring at Ajinomoto Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 55' - Nagoya Grampus started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 55.
- 57' - The Nagoya Grampus manager makes a substitution. Leo Silva departs to be replaced by Kazuki Nagasawa.
- 58' - Time for substitution for FC Tokyo. Kensuke Nagai is replaced by Kazuya Konno.
- 63' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 68' - FC Tokyo seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 70' - It is a substitution in FC Tokyo team. Diego Oliveira is replaced by Ryoma Watanabe on 70 minute.
- 73' - The Nagoya Grampus manager makes a substitution. Yoichiro Kakitani departs to be replaced by Mu Kanazaki.
- 77' - Time for substitution for FC Tokyo. Ryoya Ogawa is replaced by Hotaka Nakamura.
- 78' - Keita Yamashita is replacing Adailton for the FC Tokyo side.
- 83' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Ryoya Morishita made 207 appearances and scored 5 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 88' - The supporters are chanting for Hiroyuki Abe. He replaces Keiya Sento on 88 minute.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-0.
Today 2022-04-20 FC Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus are fighting J. League league on Ajinomoto Stadium.
FC Tokyo had 36 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/18)
Nagoya Grampus had 36 games and get got 65 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
- 24 Jakub Slowik
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 16 Takuya Aoki
- 30 Yasuki Kimoto
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 15 Adailton
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 44 Kuryu Matsuki
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 13 Haruya Fujii
- 11 Yuki Soma
- 17 Ryoya Morishita 57'
- 8 Yoichiro Kakitani
- 44 Mu Kanazaki 73'
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 16 Leo Silva
- 5 Kazuki Nagasawa 57'
- 14 Keiya Sento
- 7 Hiroyuki Abe 88'
- 10 Mateus
- 19 Manabu Saito 88'