FC Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus, J. League 2022 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
20th of April 2022 10:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to Ajinomoto Stadium that hosts another battle between FC Tokyo and Nagoya Grampus.
- 5' - It’s high time Kenta Hasegawa made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 10' - Ryoya Morishita has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 18 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 15' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Nagoya Grampus that had 295 games and scored 227 goals.
- 20' - It looks surprising FC Tokyo does not make any changes. Yuto Nagatomo has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 25' - Nagoya Grampus looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 30' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Tokyo needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 35' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 40' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 45' - FC Tokyo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 45.
- 50' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Tokyo is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 55' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Yoichiro Kakitani, as he is very good at scoring at Ajinomoto Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 57' - Kazuki Nagasawa has so much to prove this time. He replaces Leo Silva on 57 minute.
- 58' - The supporters are chanting for Kazuya Konno. He replaces Kensuke Nagai on 58 minute.
- 63' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Yuki Soma suffering a number of foals already.
- 68' - Mu Kanazaki needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 70' - FC Tokyo manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Ryoma Watanabe is hanging Diego Oliveira on the field on 70 minute.
- 73' - The Nagoya Grampus manager makes a substitution. Yoichiro Kakitani departs to be replaced by Mu Kanazaki.
- 77' - FC Tokyo manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Hotaka Nakamura is hanging Ryoya Ogawa on the field on 77 minute.
- 78' - The supporters are chanting for Keita Yamashita. He replaces Adailton on 78 minute.
- 83' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 88' - Hiroyuki Abe is replacing Keiya Sento for the Nagoya Grampus side.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-0.
Today 2022-04-20 FC Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus are fighting J. League league on Ajinomoto Stadium.
FC Tokyo had 36 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/18)
Nagoya Grampus had 36 games and get got 65 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
- 24 Jakub Slowik
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 16 Takuya Aoki
- 30 Yasuki Kimoto
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 15 Adailton
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 44 Kuryu Matsuki
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 13 Haruya Fujii
- 11 Yuki Soma
- 17 Ryoya Morishita 57'
- 8 Yoichiro Kakitani
- 44 Mu Kanazaki 73'
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 16 Leo Silva
- 5 Kazuki Nagasawa 57'
- 14 Keiya Sento
- 7 Hiroyuki Abe 88'
- 10 Mateus
- 19 Manabu Saito 88'