FC Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
15th of August 2020 10:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for FC Tokyo to score. At the same time, Nagoya Grampus does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Ryogo Yamasaki, as he is very good at scoring at Ajinomoto Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 10' - FC Tokyo is showing some good football. However, FC Tokyo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 15' - Sho Inagaki has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 15 appearances with only 5 goals this season.
- 20' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Tokyo is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 25' - The travelling Nagoya Grampus supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 30' - FC Tokyo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 30.
- 33' - GOAL! Leandro scores on 33. Assisted by Kensuke Nagai
- 38' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Yuki Soma made 256 appearances and scored 7 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 43' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Nagoya Grampus that had 256 games and scored 177 goals.
- 46' - It is a substitution in Nagoya Grampus team. Naoki Maeda is replaced by Ryogo Yamasaki on 46 minute.
- 51' - It looks surprising FC Tokyo does not make any changes. Yojiro Takahagi has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 55' - Kosuke Ota has so much to prove this time. He replaces Yutaka Yoshida on 55 minute.
- 60' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 62' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Shumpei Naruse on 62.
- 66' - Another substitution for Nagoya Grampus to replace João Schmidt by Ryotaro Ishida on 66 minute.
- 69' - The whistle greets Kensuke Nagai as he departs to be replaced by Adailton.
- 74' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 79' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Go Hatano suffering a number of foals already.
- 81' - Takuya Uchida is replacing Diego Oliveira for the FC Tōkyō side.
- 82' - The referee calls foul for Shumpei Naruse. He receives a Red card.
- 87' - FC Tokyo is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 90' - Hirotaka Mita has so much to prove this time. He replaces Shuto Abe on 90 minute.
- 90' - Mitch Langerak was booked on 90.
- The final score is 1-0.
Today 2020-08-15 FC Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus are fighting J. League league on Ajinomoto Stadium.
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Nagoya Grampus had 34 games and get got 63 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Yusuke Araki, Shu Kawamata, Yukitaka 26Kumagai, Tomokazu Tajiri
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 2 Sei Muroya
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 20 Leandro
- 13 Go Hatano
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 45 Arthur
- 31 Shuto Abe
Captain3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 8 Joao Schmidt
- 24 Ryotaro Ishida 66'
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 36 Kosuke Ota 55'
- 44 Mu Kanazaki
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 25 Naoki Maeda
- 17 Ryogo Yamasaki 46'
- 3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 10 Gabriel Xavier
- 27 Yuki Soma 46'
- 26 Shumpei Naruse
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 16 Mateus