FC Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus, J. League 2022 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
22nd of September 2021 10:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for FC Tokyo to score. At the same time, Nagoya Grampus does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 15' - FC Tokyo seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 20' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Nagoya Grampus needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 25' - It’s high time Kenta Hasegawa made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 26' - FC Tōkyō is taking the lead after the goal scored by Adailton on 26.
- 31' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Leandro, as he is very good at scoring at Ajinomoto Stadium with 8 goals in the last 7 games.
- 33' - The FC Tōkyō manager makes a substitution. Ryoya Ogawa departs to be replaced by Takumi Nakamura.
- 38' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 42' - FC Tōkyō player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 43' - What a strike from Leandro! The score is 0-2.
- 43' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Takuya Aoki.
- 46' - The supporters are chanting for Yasuki Kimoto. He replaces Yuki Soma on 46 minute.
- 51' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Kazuya Miyahara made 276 appearances and scored 4 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 56' - Mu Kanazaki has so much to prove this time. He replaces Jakub Świerczok on 56 minute.
- 61' - Joan Oumari needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 6 Yellow cards this season.
- 66' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 67' - Kensuke Nagai is replacing Diego Oliveira for the FC Tōkyō side.
- 72' - FC Tokyo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 72.
- 77' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 81' - Leandro is having his name booked by the referee on 81.
- 83' - Kyosuke Tagawa has so much to prove this time. He replaces Adailton on 83 minute.
- 88' - FC Tokyo is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 89' - Another change for Nagoya Grampus made on 89 minute. Sho Inagaki leaves to be changed by Ryoya Morishita.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2021-09-22 FC Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus are fighting J. League league on Ajinomoto Stadium.
FC Tokyo had 36 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/18)
Nagoya Grampus had 36 games and get got 65 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
- 50 Yuto Nagatomo
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 10 Keigo Higashi
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 32 Joan Oumari
- 21 Takuya Aoki
- 15 Adailton
- 20 Leandro
- 13 Go Hatano
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 5 Kazuki Nagasawa 46'
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 17 Ryoya Morishita 89'
- 25 Naoki Maeda
- 8 Yoichiro Kakitani 56'
- 6 Kazuya Miyahara
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 11 Yuki Soma
- 14 Yasuki Kimoto 46'
- 40 Jakub Swierczok
- 44 Mu Kanazaki 56'
- 16 Mateus
- 20 Min-Tae Kim