FC Tokyo vs Jubilo Iwata, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
12th of May 2019 05:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The game is set. Jubilo Iwata kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - It looks surprising Jubilo Iwata does not make any changes. Masato Nakayama has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 10' - FC Tokyo seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - FC Tokyo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 15.
- 20' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Tokyo is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 25' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Tokyo needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 30' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 35' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 40' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 45' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Jubilo Iwata that had 206 games and scored 68 goals.
- 50' - FC Tokyo is showing some good football. However, FC Tokyo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 55' - Kentaro Oi has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 60' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 61' - Time for substitution for FC Tokyo. Kensuke Nagai is replaced by Kiichi Yajima.
- 66' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Ryo Shinzato.
- 69' - The supporters are chanting for Na Sangho. He replaces Kotaro Omori on 69 minute.
- 72' - Another substitution for Júbilo Iwata to replace Rikiya Uehara by Daigo Araki on 72 minute.
- 77' - Another substitution for Júbilo Iwata to replace Masaya Matsumoto by Yoshito Ōkubo on 77 minute.
- 81' - The whistle greets Masato Nakayama as he departs to be replaced by Koki Ogawa.
- 84' - What a strike from Takefusa Kubo! The score is 1-0.
- 89' - The travelling Jubilo Iwata supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 90' - FC Tokyo manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Rei Hirakawa is hanging Takefusa Kubo on the field on 90 minute.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Jubilo Iwata.
Today 2019-05-12 FC Tokyo vs Jubilo Iwata are fighting J. League league .
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Jubilo Iwata had 34 games and get got 31 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Takeshi Suhara, Hironobu Kikawada, Shoji Akisawa, Nobutsugu Murakami
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain10 Keigo Higashi
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 33 Akihiro Hayashi
- 2 Sei Muroya
- 6 Kosuke Ota
- 10 Keigo Higashi
- 18 Kento Hashimoto
- 39 Kotaro Omori
- 17 Na Sangho 69'
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 23 Kiichi Yajima 61'
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 15 Takefusa Kubo
- 40 Rei Hirakawa 90'
- 32 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
Captain21 Krzysztof Kaminski
- 21 Krzysztof Kaminski
- 3 Kentaro Oi
- 24 Daiki Ogawa
- 41 Shohei Takahashi
- 4 Ryo Shinzato
- 30 Rikiya Uehara
- 27 Daigo Araki 72'
- 14 Masaya Matsumoto
- 22 Yoshito Okubo 77'
- 19 Hiroki Yamada
- 7 Taishi Taguchi
- 15 Adailton
- 32 Masato Nakayama
- 18 Koki Ogawa 81'