Vissel Kobe vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 2
12th of September 2020 10:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Vissel Kobe and FC Tokyo has kicked off!
- 5' - Takumi Nakamura has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 22 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 7' - The referee calls foul for Arthur. He receives a Yellow card.
- 12' - FC Tokyo is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 17' - Akihiro Hayashi needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 22' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Hotaka Nakamura suffering a number of foals already.
- 24' - What a strike from Takuya Yasui! The score is 1-0.
- 29' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 29 minutes.
- 34' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Vissel Kobe winning 100% of all matches.
- 39' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 44' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Adailton made 206 appearances and scored 21 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 48' - The referee shows Vissel Kobe player a Yellow card on 48.
- 50' - GOAL! Adailton scores on 50. Assisted by Kyosuke Tagawa
- 55' - FC Tōkyō receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 55.
- 58' - What a strike from Diego Oliveira! The score is 1-2.
- 59' - Vissel Kobe manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Iniesta is hanging Takuya Yasui on the field on 59 minute.
- 63' - The supporters are chanting for Leandro. He replaces Yojiro Takahagi on 63 minute.
- 67' - The referee calls foul for Daigo Nishi. He receives a Yellow card.
- 72' - Keijiro Ogawa is replacing Ryo Hatsuse for the Vissel Kobe side.
- 75' - Another change for FC Tōkyō made on 75 minute. Adailton leaves to be changed by Taichi Hara.
- 76' - Kyogo Furuhashi was booked on 76.
- 78' - Vissel Kobe player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 80' - Another change for Vissel Kobe made on 80 minute. Sergi Samper leaves to be changed by Yuta Goke.
- 81' - Another change for Vissel Kobe made on 81 minute. Daigo Nishi leaves to be changed by So Fujitani.
- 86' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Tokyo needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 90' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Noriaki Fujimoto.
- 90' - It is a substitution in FC Tōkyō team. Diego Oliveira is replaced by Rei Hirakawa on 90 minute.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2020-09-12 Vissel Kobe vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on NOEVIR Stadium Kobe.
Vissel Kobe had 34 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Jumpei Iida, Akihiro Takeda, Taku Nakano, Dai Matsumoto
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain5 Hotaru Yamaguchi
- 24 Gotoku Sakai
- 4 Thomas Vermaelen
- 6 Sergi Samper
- 27 Yuta Goke 80'
- 33 Dankler
- 18 Hiroki Iikura
- 19 Ryo Hatsuse
- 13 Keijiro Ogawa 72'
- 11 Kyogo Furuhashi
- 14 Takuya Yasui
- 8 Iniesta 59'
- 22 Daigo Nishi
- 44 So Fujitani 81'
- 5 Hotaru Yamaguchi
- 9 Noriaki Fujimoto
Captain4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 33 Akihiro Hayashi
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 20 Leandro 63'
- 44 Manato Shinada
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 40 Rei Hirakawa 90'
- 27 Kyosuke Tagawa
- 28 Takuya Uchida 63'
- 15 Adailton
- 24 Taichi Hara 75'
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 22 Takumi Nakamura
- 45 Arthur
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura