AFC Ajax vs Heracles Almelo, Eredivisie 2020 REGULAR SEASON
4 : 1
23rd of November 2019 18:45
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for AFC Ajax to score. At the same time, Heracles Almelo does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - AFC Ajax started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 15' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Perr Schuurs suffering a number of foals already.
- 20' - Andre Onana needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 25' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 26' - Goal! Quincy Promes scores his 24 goal in 151 matches.
- 31' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 36' - It looks surprising AFC Ajax does not make any changes. Hakim Ziyech has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 41' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 41 minutes.
- 46' - It’s high time Frank Wormuth made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 51' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 56' - What a strike from Zakaria Labyad! The score is 2-0.
- 57' - Another change for Heracles Almelo made on 57 minute. Sebastian Jakubiak leaves to be changed by Mohammed Osman.
- 60' - GOAL! Quincy Promes scores on 60. Assisted by Hakim Ziyech
- 61' - Another substitution for Heracles Almelo to replace Dabney dos Santos by Mauro Júnior on 61 minute.
- 66' - Dabney dos Santos has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 2 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 67' - The AFC Ajax manager makes a substitution. Noussair Mazraoui departs to be replaced by Sergiño Dest.
- 69' - Teun Bijleveld has so much to prove this time. He replaces Silvester van der Water on 69 minute.
- 73' - Time for substitution for AFC Ajax. Zakaria Labyad is replaced by Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.
- 78' - Heracles Almelo is showing some good football. However, Heracles Almelo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 81' - The AFC Ajax manager makes a substitution. Hakim Ziyech departs to be replaced by Răzvan Marin.
- 86' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 87' - Goal! Klaas-Jan Huntelaar scores his 41 goal in 222 matches.
- 90' - Goal! Cyriel Dessers scores his 22 goal in 106 matches.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for AFC Ajax players.
Today 2019-11-23 AFC Ajax vs Heracles Almelo are fighting Eredivisie league on Johan Cruyff ArenA.
AFC Ajax had 25 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
Heracles Almelo had 26 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Dennis Higler, Cristian Dobre, Clay Ruperti, Edgar Bijl, Angelo Boonman
|Willem II Tilburg||26||44|
|FC Twente '65||26||27|
|ADO Den Haag||26||19|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
CoachErik ten Hag
Captain10 Dusan Tadic
- 31 Nicolas Tagliafico
- 10 Dusan Tadic
- 19 Zakaria Labyad
- 9 Klaas-Jan Huntelaar 73'
- 22 Hakim Ziyech
- 18 Razvan Marin 81'
- 24 Andre Onana
- 12 Noussair Mazraoui
- 28 Sergino Dest 67'
- 6 Donny van de Beek
- 17 Daley Blind
- 2 Perr Schuurs
- 11 Quincy Promes
- 21 Lisandro Martinez
Captain4 Robin Propper
- 9 Cyriel Dessers
- 1 Janis Blaswich
- 2 Tim Breukers
- 4 Robin Propper
- 21 Sebastian Jakubiak
- 14 Mohammed Osman 57'
- 24 Dabney dos Santos
- 10 Mauro Junior 61'
- 11 Silvester van der Water
- 8 Teun Bijleveld 69'
- 52 Alexander Merkel
- 3 Lennart-Marten Czyborra
- 13 Mats Knoester
- 22 Orestis Kiomourtzoglou