Reading FC vs Sheffield United FC, FA Cup 2020 ROUND OF 16
1 : 2
3rd of March 2020 20:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+3
- 0' - In just a few seconds Madejski Stadium will turn into a battlefield for Reading FC and Sheffield United FC.
- 2' - What a strike from David McGoldrick! The score is 0-1.
- 7' - John Lundstram has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 1 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 12' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Lys Mousset made 78 appearances and scored 7 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 17' - Reading FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 22' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Reading FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 27' - George Baldock needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 32' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 37' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Billy Sharp suffering a number of foals already.
- 42' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 43' - What an equalizer from George Puşcaş!
- 48' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 51' - Andy Rinomhota is having his name booked by the referee on 51.
- 56' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 56 minutes.
- 61' - Time for substitution for Sheffield United FC. Lys Mousset is replaced by Oliver McBurnie.
- 66' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 71' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Oliver McBurnie, as he is very good at scoring at Madejski Stadium with 2 goals in the last 1 games.
- 76' - Sheffield United FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 79' - The Sheffield United FC manager makes a substitution. David McGoldrick departs to be replaced by Billy Sharp.
- 84' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 89' - Reading FC is showing some good football. However, Reading FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- Another three points for Sheffield United FC.
Today 2020-03-03 Reading FC vs Sheffield United FC are fighting FA Cup league on Madejski Stadium.
Reading FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Sheffield United FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Kevin Friend, Marc Perry, Simon Hooper, Constantine Hatzidakis
Captain4 Michael Morrison
- 19 Yakou Meite
- 12 Garath McCleary 105'
- 11 Jordan Obita
- 10 John Swift
- 8 Andy Rinomhota
- 9 Sam Baldock 105'
- 17 Andy Yiadom
- 4 Michael Morrison
- 5 Matt Miazga
- 33 Rafael
- 47 George Puscas
- 14 Ovie Ejaria
- 29 Pele 98'
- 21 Michael Olise
- 25 Ayub Timbe 98'
Sheffield United FC
Captain12 John Egan
- 22 Lys Mousset
- 9 Oliver McBurnie 61'
- 23 Ben Osborn
- 8 Luke Freeman
- 29 Panagiotis Retsos 106'
- 17 David McGoldrick
- 10 Billy Sharp 79'
- 6 Chris Basham
- 5 Jack O'Connell
- 2 George Baldock
- 7 John Lundstram
- 12 John Egan
- 1 Dean Henderson
- 32 Sander Berge
- 19 Jack Robinson 99'