Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
26th of December 2020 12:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45+3
- 0' - We are underway at Ibrox Stadium. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Hibernian FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 10' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Rangers FC winning 50% of all matches.
- 15' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Martin Boyle suffering a number of foals already.
- 20' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Rangers FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 25' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Dillon Barnes, as he is very good at scoring at Ibrox Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 30' - Rangers FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Ianis Hagi scoring 1 goals.
- 33' - Rangers FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Ianis Hagi on 33.
- 38' - Hibernian FC is showing some good football. However, Hibernian FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 41' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Alexandros Gogić.
- 46' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Hibernian FC that had 101 games and scored 142 goals.
- 51' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 56' - The travelling Hibernian FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 61' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 66' - It looks like no one’s ball. Hibernian FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 71' - Rangers FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 71.
- 76' - Another change for Rangers FC made on 76 minute. Ianis Hagi leaves to be changed by Scott Arfield.
- 81' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 82' - The Rangers FC manager makes a substitution. Scott Arfield departs to be replaced by Bongani Zungu.
- 83' - The supporters are chanting for James Gullan. He replaces Drey Wright on 83 minute.
- 88' - Steven Davis needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- The final score is 1-0.
Today 2020-12-26 Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC are fighting Premier League league on Ibrox Stadium.
Rangers FC had 29 games and get got 67 points in Season (2018/19)
Hibernian FC had 30 games and get got 37 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: William Collum, Euan Anderson, David Roome, Andy McWilliam
Captain2 James Tavernier
- 10 Steven Davis
- 26 Leon Balogun
- 25 Kemar Roofe
- 20 Alfredo Morelos 82'
- 17 Joe Aribo
- 7 Ianis Hagi
- 37 Scott Arfield 76'
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 18 Glen Kamara
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 1 Allan McGregor
- 2 James Tavernier
- 15 Bongani Zungu 82'
Captain4 Paul Hanlon
- 11 Joe Newell
- 33 Dillon Barnes
- 10 Martin Boyle
- 13 Alexandros Gogic
- 8 Drey Wright
- 19 James Gullan 83'
- 6 Paul McGinn
- 4 Paul Hanlon
- 5 Ryan Porteous
- 25 Josh Doig
- 20 Melker Hallberg
- 15 Kevin Nisbet