Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC, Premier League 2021 CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND
2 : 1
11th of April 2021 14:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - Welcome to Ibrox Stadium that hosts another battle between Rangers FC and Hibernian FC.
- 5' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Hibernian FC that had 116 games and scored 161 goals.
- 10' - Josh Doig has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 1 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 15' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Connor Goldson suffering a number of foals already.
- 20' - Rangers FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Joe Aribo on 20.
- 25' - Rangers FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 25.
- 27' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Martin Boyle on 27.
- 32' - Hibernian FC is showing some good football. However, Hibernian FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 37' - Paul Hanlon needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 42' - Hibernian FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 47' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 47 minutes.
- 52' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 57' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 62' - Goal! Ryan Kent scores his 29 goal in 154 matches.
- 64' - It’s a booking for Rangers FC player. Borna Barišić gets a Yellow card.
- 66' - The whistle greets Christian Doidge as he departs to be replaced by Christopher Cadden.
- 70' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Glen Kamara on 70.
- 72' - The Rangers FC manager makes a substitution. Joe Aribo departs to be replaced by Scott Arfield.
- 77' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 78' - Goal! Kevin Nisbet scores his 14 goal in 116 matches.
- 79' - The whistle greets Jackson Irvine as he departs to be replaced by Kyle Magennis.
- 83' - Melker Hallberg is replacing Alexandros Gogić for the Hibernian FC side.
- 85' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Filip Helander.
- 89' - Bongani Zungu has so much to prove this time. He replaces Steven Davis on 89 minute.
- The final score is 2-1.
Today 2021-04-11 Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC are fighting Premier League league on Ibrox Stadium.
Rangers FC had 36 games and get got 96 points in Season (2018/19)
Hibernian FC had 36 games and get got 59 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Alan Mulvanny, Don Robertson, Colin Steven, John McCrossan
Captain6 Connor Goldson
- 10 Steven Davis
- 15 Bongani Zungu 89'
- 25 Kemar Roofe
- 11 Cedric Itten 89'
- 17 Joe Aribo
- 37 Scott Arfield 72'
- 5 Filip Helander
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 20 Alfredo Morelos
- 7 Ianis Hagi 72'
- 18 Glen Kamara
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 1 Allan McGregor
- 16 Nathan Patterson
Captain4 Paul Hanlon
- 36 Jackson Irvine
- 7 Kyle Magennis 79'
- 9 Christian Doidge
- 27 Christopher Cadden 66'
- 11 Joe Newell
- 10 Martin Boyle
- 13 Alexandros Gogic
- 20 Melker Hallberg 83'
- 6 Paul McGinn
- 4 Paul Hanlon
- 1 Ofir Marciano
- 5 Ryan Porteous
- 25 Josh Doig
- 15 Kevin Nisbet