Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
5th of February 2020 19:45
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to Ibrox Stadium that hosts another battle between Rangers FC and Hibernian FC.
- 5' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Allan McGregor, as he is very good at scoring at Ibrox Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Steven Whittaker made 85 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 20' - It looks surprising Hibernian FC does not make any changes. Martin Boyle has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 25' - Hibernian FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 30' - Hibernian FC is showing some good football. However, Hibernian FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 35' - Paul Hanlon puts Hibernian FC on the lead.
- 35' - The referee calls foul for George Edmundson. He receives a Yellow card.
- 40' - It’s high time Steven Gerrard made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 42' - The referee calls foul for Christian Doidge. He receives a Yellow card.
- 47' - What an equalizer from George Edmundson!
- 52' - Rangers FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 52.
- 57' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 62' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Joe Aribo suffering a number of foals already.
- 67' - The travelling Hibernian FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 70' - The Rangers FC manager makes a substitution. Joe Aribo departs to be replaced by Greg Stewart.
- 75' - Another change for Hibernian FC made on 75 minute. Adam Jackson leaves to be changed by Darren McGregor.
- 80' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 81' - It is a substitution in Rangers FC team. Ryan Kent is replaced by Jordan Jones on 81 minute.
- 83' - The Hibernian FC manager makes a substitution. Scott Allan departs to be replaced by Daryl Horgan.
- 84' - Sensational shot from Ianis Hagi. Rangers FC is back in the lead.
- 88' - Glen Kamara is replacing Ianis Hagi for the Rangers FC side.
- 90' - Hibernian FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- With this win, Rangers FC is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2020-02-05 Rangers FC vs Hibernian FC are fighting Premier League league on Ibrox Stadium.
Rangers FC had 29 games and get got 67 points in Season (2018/19)
Hibernian FC had 30 games and get got 37 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Barry Cook, Bobby Madden, Alan Mulvanny, Daniel McFarlane
Captain2 James Tavernier
- 10 Steven Davis
- 17 Joe Aribo
- 24 Greg Stewart 70'
- 4 George Edmundson
- 7 Ianis Hagi
- 18 Glen Kamara 88'
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 20 Alfredo Morelos
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 22 Jordan Jones 81'
- 37 Scott Arfield
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 1 Allan McGregor
- 2 James Tavernier
Captain4 Paul Hanlon
- 18 Adam Jackson
- 24 Darren McGregor 75'
- 9 Christian Doidge
- 11 Joe Newell
- 13 Marc McNulty 88'
- 40 Stephane Omeonga
- 23 Scott Allan
- 7 Daryl Horgan 83'
- 10 Martin Boyle
- 6 Paul McGinn
- 3 Steven Whittaker
- 16 Lewis Stevenson
- 4 Paul Hanlon
- 1 Ofir Marciano