Newcastle United FC vs AFC Bournemouth, Premier League 2022 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
17th of September 2022 14:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Newcastle United FC is hosting AFC Bournemouth for another epic battle.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - It looks like no one’s ball. AFC Bournemouth is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 15' - Newcastle United FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 15.
- 20' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Nick Pope suffering a number of foals already.
- 25' - Newcastle United FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 30' - Marcos Senesi needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 34' - Ryan Christie was booked on 34.
- 39' - AFC Bournemouth is showing some good football. However, AFC Bournemouth are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 44' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. AFC Bournemouth needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 45' - The referee calls foul for Marcus Tavernier. He receives a Yellow card.
- 50' - It’s high time Gary O'Neil made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 55' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 60' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Joe Willock, as he is very good at scoring at St James' Park with 3 goals in the last 3 games.
- 62' - GOAL! Philip Billing scores on 62.
- 67' - GOAL! Alexander Isak scores on 67.
- 69' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Joelinton.
- 71' - Jacob Murphy is replacing Ryan Fraser for the Newcastle United FC side.
- 72' - Another change for Newcastle United FC made on 72 minute. Bruno Guimaraes leaves to be changed by Sean Longstaff.
- 77' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with AFC Bournemouth winning 0% of all matches.
- 80' - Time for substitution for AFC Bournemouth. Marcus Tavernier is replaced by Jaidon Anthony.
- 85' - Ryan Christie has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 21 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 87' - Another change for AFC Bournemouth made on 87 minute. Ryan Christie leaves to be changed by Jack Stacey.
- 89' - Newcastle United FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Chris Wood is hanging Miguel Almiron on the field on 89 minute.
- 90' - The AFC Bournemouth manager makes a substitution. Philip Billing departs to be replaced by Jack Stephens.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-1.
Today 2022-09-17 Newcastle United FC vs AFC Bournemouth are fighting Premier League league on St James' Park.
Newcastle United FC had 38 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/19)
AFC Bournemouth had 29 games and get got 27 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Stuart Attwell, Marc Perry, Constantine Hatzidakis, Chris Kavanagh, Scott Ledger, Craig Pawson
|Manchester City FC||38||93|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||38||71|
|Manchester United FC||38||58|
|West Ham United FC||38||56|
|Leicester City FC||38||52|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||38||51|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||38||51|
|Newcastle United FC||38||49|
|Crystal Palace FC||38||48|
|Aston Villa FC||38||45|
|Leeds United FC||38||38|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|West Bromwich Albion FC||38||26|
|Sheffield United FC||38||23|
|Norwich City FC||38||22|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Newcastle United FC
- 22 Nick Pope
- 2 Kieran Trippier
- 5 Fabian Schar
- 33 Dan Burn
- 13 Matt Targett
- 28 Joe Willock
- 39 Bruno Guimaraes
- 36 Sean Longstaff 72'
- 24 Miguel Almiron
- 20 Chris Wood 89'
- 14 Alexander Isak
- 21 Ryan Fraser
- 23 Jacob Murphy 71'
- 7 Joelinton
- 13 Neto
- 15 Adam Smith
- 6 Chris Mepham
- 25 Marcos Senesi
- 33 Jordan Zemura
- 16 Marcus Tavernier
- 32 Jaidon Anthony 80'
- 4 Lewis Cook
- 8 Jefferson Lerma
- 10 Ryan Christie
- 17 Jack Stacey 87'
- 29 Philip Billing
- 3 Jack Stephens 90'
- 9 Dominic Solanke
- 21 Kieffer Moore 90'