Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee United FC, Premier League 2021 RELEGATION ROUND
3 : 0
21st of April 2021 18:45
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Kilmarnock FC and Dundee United FC is underway.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Dundee United FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 15' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Adrian Sporle, as he is very good at scoring at BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park with 1 goals in the last 1 games.
- 16' - It’s a booking for Kilmarnock FC player. Kyle Lafferty gets a Yellow card.
- 21' - Mark Connolly has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 26' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 31' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 32' - Goal! Kyle Lafferty scores his 22 goal in 163 matches.
- 35' - What a strike from Kyle Lafferty! The score is 2-0.
- 40' - Kilmarnock FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 43' - What a strike from Kyle Lafferty! The score is 3-0.
- 48' - The travelling Dundee United FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 53' - Dundee United FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 53.
- 57' - The referee shows Dundee United FC player a Yellow card on 57.
- 60' - Another substitution for Dundee United FC to replace Florent Hoti by Archie Meekison on 60 minute.
- 65' - It looks surprising Dundee United FC does not make any changes. Colin Doyle has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 70' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 70 minutes.
- 75' - The whistle greets Chris Burke as he departs to be replaced by Aaron Tshibola.
- 76' - Another substitution for Kilmarnock FC to replace Kyle Lafferty by Nicke Kabamba on 76 minute.
- 77' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Adrián Spörle on 77.
- 82' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Jamie Robson suffering a number of foals already.
- 87' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- Full Time. Kilmarnock FC beats Dundee United FC
Today 2021-04-21 Kilmarnock FC vs Dundee United FC are fighting Premier League league on BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Dundee United FC had 36 games and get got 42 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Graeme Stewart, Alan Muir, Gavin Duncan, Graham McNeillie
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock
- 16 Colin Doyle
- 29 Chris Burke
- 27 Aaron Tshibola 75'
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 22 Ross Millen
- 28 Kyle Lafferty
- 11 Nicke Kabamba 76'
- 14 Zeno Ibsen Rossi
Dundee United FC
Captain5 Mark Connolly
- 5 Mark Connolly
- 14 Florent Hoti
- 32 Archie Meekison 60'
- 66 Jeando Fuchs
- 23 Ian Harkes
- 3 Adrian Sporle
- 2 Liam Smith
- 20 Luke Bolton
- 17 Jamie Robson
- 27 Louis Appere
- 19 Deniz Mehmet
- 43 Kerr Smith