Jubilo Iwata vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
9th of November 2019 05:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Jubilo Iwata and FC Tokyo is underway.
- 5' - It’s high time Kenta Hasegawa made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 10' - Kensuke Nagai needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 15' - It looks surprising FC Tokyo does not make any changes. Kotaro Omori has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 20' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 25' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 28' - The whistle greets Tsuyoshi Watanabe as he departs to be replaced by Makoto Okazaki.
- 31' - It’s a booking for Júbilo Iwata player. Yoshiaki Fujita gets a Yellow card.
- 36' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 41' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 46' - FC Tokyo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 46.
- 51' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Jubilo Iwata that had 206 games and scored 68 goals.
- 53' - What a strike from Diego Oliveira! The score is 0-1.
- 58' - The whistle greets Kotaro Fujikawa as he departs to be replaced by Yoshito Ōkubo.
- 63' - The travelling FC Tokyo supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 66' - Another change for Júbilo Iwata made on 66 minute. Masaya Matsumoto leaves to be changed by Daigo Araki.
- 71' - Jubilo Iwata is showing some good football. However, Jubilo Iwata are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 73' - Time for substitution for Júbilo Iwata. Kosuke Yamamoto is replaced by Fozil Musayev.
- 78' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. made 0 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 80' - The supporters are chanting for Kyosuke Tagawa. He replaces Diego Oliveira on 80 minute.
- 82' - Júbilo Iwata player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 83' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Daigo Araki.
- 88' - Júbilo Iwata player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for FC Tokyo players.
Today 2019-11-09 Jubilo Iwata vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on Yamaha Stadium.
Jubilo Iwata had 34 games and get got 31 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Yudai Yamamoto, Hideaki Nishio, Shuichi Majima, Naoya Okawa
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain3 Kentaro Oi
- 1 Naoki Hatta
- 3 Kentaro Oi
- 33 Yoshiaki Fujita
- 24 Daiki Ogawa
- 23 Kosuke Yamamoto
- 30 Rikiya Uehara
- 13 Tomohiko Miyazaki
- 14 Masaya Matsumoto
- 26 Kotaro Fujikawa
- 15 Adailton
- 39 Lukian
Captain10 Keigo Higashi
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 33 Akihiro Hayashi
- 2 Sei Muroya
- 10 Keigo Higashi
- 18 Kento Hashimoto
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 11 Kensuke Nagai
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 27 Kyosuke Tagawa 80'
- 14 Oh Jaeseok
- 7 Hirotaka Mita
- 39 Kotaro Omori 73'
- 32 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 29 Makoto Okazaki 28'