FC Groningen vs FC Utrecht, Eredivisie 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
18th of October 2020 14:45
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - In just a few seconds Hitachi Capital Mobility Stadion will turn into a battlefield for FC Groningen and FC Utrecht.
- 5' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Utrecht needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 10' - Django Warmerdam needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 11' - The referee shows FC Groningen player a Yellow card on 11.
- 16' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Damil Dankerlui suffering a number of foals already.
- 21' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 26' - FC Utrecht started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 26.
- 31' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Utrecht that had 114 games and scored 129 goals.
- 36' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 41' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 46' - FC Groningen is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 51' - FC Utrecht looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 56' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 59' - Jørgen Larsen is having his name booked by the referee on 59.
- 64' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Ahmed El Messaoudi.
- 65' - The supporters are chanting for Alessio Da Cruz. He replaces Patrick Joosten on 65 minute.
- 66' - Mo El Hankouri is replacing Jørgen Larsen for the FC Groningen side.
- 70' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Bart van Hintum on 70.
- 73' - Eljero Elia has so much to prove this time. He replaces Moussa Sylla on 73 minute.
- 76' - Time for substitution for FC Groningen. Ramon-Pascal Lundqvist is replaced by Arjen Robben.
- 81' - The travelling FC Utrecht supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 84' - The FC Utrecht manager makes a substitution. Bart Ramselaar departs to be replaced by Daniel Arzani.
- 85' - The referee calls foul for Azor Matusiwa. He receives a Yellow card.
- 88' - Another change for FC Groningen made on 88 minute. Daniël van Kaam leaves to be changed by Gabriel Gudmundsson.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2020-10-18 FC Groningen vs FC Utrecht are fighting Eredivisie league on Hitachi Capital Mobility Stadion.
FC Groningen had 26 games and get got 35 points in Season (2018/19)
FC Utrecht had 25 games and get got 41 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Jeroen Manschot, Erik Kleinjan, Ingmar Oostrom, Edgar Bijl, Yorick Weterings
|Willem II Tilburg||26||44|
|FC Twente '65||26||27|
|ADO Den Haag||26||19|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
Captain6 Azor Matusiwa
- 7 Ramon-Pascal Lundqvist
- 10 Arjen Robben 76'
- 14 Patrick Joosten
- 21 Alessio Da Cruz 65'
- 3 Bart van Hintum
- 6 Azor Matusiwa
- 2 Damil Dankerlui
- 1 Sergio Padt
- 26 Daniel van Kaam
- 15 Gabriel Gudmundsson 88'
- 5 Ko Itakura
- 18 Ahmed El Messaoudi
- 4 Wessel Dammers
- 9 Jorgen Larsen
- 11 Mo El Hankouri 66'
CoachJohn van den Brom
Captain10 Simon Gustafson
- 23 Bart Ramselaar
- 15 Daniel Arzani 84'
- 6 Adam Maher
- 10 Simon Gustafson
- 16 Thijmen Nijhuis
- 2 Mark van der Maarel
- 22 Sander van de Streek
- 7 Gyrano Kerk
- 21 Django Warmerdam
- 29 Moussa Sylla
- 11 Eljero Elia 73'
- 3 Justin Hoogma
- 25 Tommy St. Jago