Celtic FC vs Rangers FC, Premier League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
21st of March 2021 12:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Celtic FC and Rangers FC is underway.
- 5' - Jonjoe Kenny needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 10' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Scott Wright, as he is very good at scoring at Celtic Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 15' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Filip Helander suffering a number of foals already.
- 20' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 20 minutes.
- 23' - Celtic FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Mohamed Elyounoussi on 23.
- 27' - Odsonne Edouard is having his name booked by the referee on 27.
- 32' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Rangers FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 37' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 38' - Goal! Alfredo Morelos scores his 75 goal in 163 matches.
- 43' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 48' - Celtic FC is showing some good football. However, Celtic FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 53' - The travelling Rangers FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 55' - Scott Brown was booked on 55.
- 56' - Nathan Patterson is replacing Leon Balogun for the Rangers FC side.
- 61' - The referee shows Rangers FC player a Yellow card on 61.
- 65' - Another change for Rangers FC made on 65 minute. Ianis Hagi leaves to be changed by Scott Arfield.
- 66' - Diego Laxalt is having his name booked by the referee on 66.
- 71' - It looks like no one’s ball. Celtic FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 76' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 77' - The Rangers FC manager makes a substitution. Alfredo Morelos departs to be replaced by Kemar Roofe.
- 79' - Celtic FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. James Forrest is hanging David Turnbull on the field on 79 minute.
- 84' - Celtic FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 84.
- 85' - It is a substitution in Celtic FC team. Mohamed Elyounoussi is replaced by Tom Rogić on 85 minute.
- 88' - Ismaila Soro has so much to prove this time. He replaces Scott Brown on 88 minute.
- 89' - Leigh Griffiths has so much to prove this time. He replaces Odsonne Edouard on 89 minute.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2021-03-21 Celtic FC vs Rangers FC are fighting Premier League league on Celtic Park.
Celtic FC had 36 games and get got 73 points in Season (2018/19)
Rangers FC had 36 games and get got 96 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Sean Carr, William Collum, Frank Connor, Kevin Clancy
Captain8 Scott Brown
- 16 Jonjoe Kenny
- 27 Mohamed Elyounoussi
- 18 Tom Rogic 85'
- 93 Diego Laxalt
- 8 Scott Brown
- 12 Ismaila Soro 88'
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 29 Scott Bain
- 35 Kristoffer Ajer
- 22 Odsonne Edouard
- 9 Leigh Griffiths 89'
- 17 Ryan Christie
- 14 David Turnbull
- 49 James Forrest 79'
- 57 Stephen Welsh
Captain6 Connor Goldson
- 10 Steven Davis
- 26 Leon Balogun
- 16 Nathan Patterson 56'
- 17 Joe Aribo
- 23 Scott Wright 77'
- 5 Filip Helander
- 7 Ianis Hagi
- 37 Scott Arfield 65'
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 20 Alfredo Morelos
- 25 Kemar Roofe 77'
- 18 Glen Kamara
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 1 Allan McGregor