Arsenal FC vs Chelsea FC, FA Cup 2020 FINAL
2 : 1
1st of August 2020 16:30
First half: 45+6 | Second half: 45+13
- 0' - KICK OFF: Arsenal FC gets underway.
- 5' - Goal! Christian Pulisic scores his 21 goal in 240 matches.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Emiliano Martinez made 123 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 14' - The referee shows Chelsea FC player a Yellow card on 14.
- 19' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang suffering a number of foals already.
- 24' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Jorginho, as he is very good at scoring at Wembley Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 26' - Chelsea FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 28' - What an equalizer from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang!
- 33' - Arsenal FC is showing some good football. However, Arsenal FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 35' - It is a substitution in Chelsea FC team. Azpilicueta is replaced by Andreas Christensen on 35 minute.
- 40' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Arsenal FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 45' - Chelsea FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 49' - It is a substitution in Chelsea FC team. Christian Pulisic is replaced by Pedro on 49 minute.
- 54' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 59' - Chelsea FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 59.
- 64' - It’s high time Frank Lampard made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 67' - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang with the second goal in the match!
- 72' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 73' - Arsenal FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 75' - The referee shows Chelsea FC player a Yellow card on 75.
- 78' - Another substitution for Chelsea FC to replace Mason Mount by Ross Barkley on 78 minute.
- 82' - Another change for Arsenal FC made on 82 minute. Alexandre Lacazette leaves to be changed by Eddie Nketiah.
- 87' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Arsenal FC that had 123 games and scored 225 goals.
- 88' - The supporters are chanting for Sokratis Papastathopoulos. He replaces David Luiz on 88 minute.
- 89' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Ross Barkley.
- 90' - Arsenal FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Sead Kolašinac is hanging Kieran Tierney on the field on 90 minute.
- Another three points for Arsenal FC.
Today 2020-08-01 Arsenal FC vs Chelsea FC are fighting FA Cup league on Wembley Stadium.
Arsenal FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Chelsea FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Stuart Attwell, Chris Kavanagh, Anthony Taylor, Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn
Captain14 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 26 Emiliano Martinez
- 34 Granit Xhaka
- 2 Hector Bellerin
- 16 Rob Holding
- 15 Ainsley Maitland-Niles
- 9 Alexandre Lacazette
- 30 Eddie Nketiah 82'
- 14 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 23 David Luiz
- 5 Sokratis Papastathopoulos 88'
- 19 Nicolas Pepe
- 8 Dani Ceballos
- 3 Kieran Tierney
- 31 Sead Kolasinac 90'
- 17 Mateo Kovacic
- 5 Jorginho
- 2 Antonio Rudiger
- 20 Callum Hudson-Odoi 78'
- 28 Azpilicueta
- 4 Andreas Christensen 35'
- 3 Marcos Alonso
- 13 Willy Caballero
- 18 Olivier Giroud
- 9 Tammy Abraham 78'
- 15 Kurt Zouma
- 19 Mason Mount
- 8 Ross Barkley 78'
- 24 Reece James
- 22 Christian Pulisic
- 11 Pedro 49'