Arsenal FC vs Chelsea FC, FA Cup 2020 FINAL
2 : 1
1st of August 2020 16:30
First half: 45+6 | Second half: 45+13
- 0' - The game is set. Arsenal FC kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - What a strike from Christian Pulisic! The score is 0-1.
- 10' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 14' - The referee calls foul for Mateo Kovačić. He receives a Yellow card.
- 19' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Chelsea FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 24' - Arsenal FC is showing some good football. However, Arsenal FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 26' - Chelsea FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 26.
- 28' - What an equalizer from Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang!
- 33' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 35' - Chelsea FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Andreas Christensen is hanging Azpilicueta on the field on 35 minute.
- 40' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 45' - The referee shows Chelsea FC player a Yellow card on 45.
- 49' - The Chelsea FC manager makes a substitution. Christian Pulisic departs to be replaced by Pedro.
- 54' - The travelling Chelsea FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 59' - Chelsea FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 64' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Kurt Zouma, as he is very good at scoring at Wembley Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 67' - Arsenal FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on 67.
- 72' - It looks surprising Chelsea FC does not make any changes. Olivier Giroud has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 73' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Dani Ceballos.
- 75' - Antonio Rüdiger was booked on 75.
- 78' - Ross Barkley has so much to prove this time. He replaces Mason Mount on 78 minute.
- 82' - The Arsenal FC manager makes a substitution. Alexandre Lacazette departs to be replaced by Eddie Nketiah.
- 87' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 87 minutes.
- 88' - The supporters are chanting for Sokratis Papastathopoulos. He replaces David Luiz on 88 minute.
- 89' - The referee shows Chelsea FC player a Yellow card on 89.
- 90' - Time for substitution for Arsenal FC. Kieran Tierney is replaced by Sead Kolašinac.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Arsenal FC players.
Today 2020-08-01 Arsenal FC vs Chelsea FC are fighting FA Cup league on Wembley Stadium.
Arsenal FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Chelsea FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Stuart Attwell, Chris Kavanagh, Anthony Taylor, Gary Beswick, Adam Nunn
Captain14 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 26 Emiliano Martinez
- 34 Granit Xhaka
- 2 Hector Bellerin
- 16 Rob Holding
- 15 Ainsley Maitland-Niles
- 9 Alexandre Lacazette
- 30 Eddie Nketiah 82'
- 14 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 23 David Luiz
- 5 Sokratis Papastathopoulos 88'
- 19 Nicolas Pepe
- 8 Dani Ceballos
- 3 Kieran Tierney
- 31 Sead Kolasinac 90'
- 17 Mateo Kovacic
- 5 Jorginho
- 2 Antonio Rudiger
- 20 Callum Hudson-Odoi 78'
- 28 Azpilicueta
- 4 Andreas Christensen 35'
- 3 Marcos Alonso
- 13 Willy Caballero
- 18 Olivier Giroud
- 9 Tammy Abraham 78'
- 15 Kurt Zouma
- 19 Mason Mount
- 8 Ross Barkley 78'
- 24 Reece James
- 22 Christian Pulisic
- 11 Pedro 49'