FC Tokyo vs Kashiwa Reysol, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 3
28th of October 2020 10:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - KICK OFF: Kashiwa Reysol gets underway.
- 3' - FC Tōkyō player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 8' - FC Tokyo is showing some good football. However, FC Tokyo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 13' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Naoki Kawaguchi made 212 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 18' - It looks like no one’s ball. Kashiwa Reysol is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 23' - FC Tokyo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 23.
- 28' - Kashiwa Reysol is taking the lead after the goal scored by Ataru Esaka on 28.
- 31' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Masatoshi Mihara on 31.
- 36' - has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 41' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Yojiro Takahagi suffering a number of foals already.
- 46' - GOAL! Cristiano scores on 46. Assisted by Michael Olunga
- 49' - GOAL! Adailton scores on 49. Assisted by Yojiro Takahagi
- 51' - The referee calls foul for Manato Shinada. He receives a Yellow card.
- 56' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Tokyo that had 238 games and scored 136 goals.
- 58' - It is a substitution in FC Tōkyō team. Takuya Uchida is replaced by Diego Oliveira on 58 minute.
- 61' - It is a substitution in Kashiwa Reysol team. Kengo Kitazume is replaced by Naoki Kawaguchi on 61 minute.
- 65' - Shuto Abe was booked on 65.
- 70' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 72' - Another change for Kashiwa Reysol made on 72 minute. Hayato Nakama leaves to be changed by Hiroto Goya.
- 73' - It is a substitution in FC Tōkyō team. Taichi Hara is replaced by Hirotaka Mita on 73 minute.
- 75' - Goal! Cristiano scores his 18 goal in 212 matches.
- 80' - FC Tōkyō manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Kyosuke Tagawa is hanging Adailton on the field on 80 minute.
- 84' - FC Tōkyō receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 84.
- 89' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 90' - It’s a booking for Kashiwa Reysol player. Yuta Someya gets a Yellow card.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Kashiwa Reysol players.
Today 2020-10-28 FC Tokyo vs Kashiwa Reysol are fighting J. League league on Ajinomoto Stadium.
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Kashiwa Reysol had 34 games and get got 52 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Ryo Hirama, Osamu Akasaka, Keigo Sendachi, Nobutsugu Murakami
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 28 Takuya Uchida
- 44 Manato Shinada
- 24 Taichi Hara
- 15 Adailton
- 20 Leandro
- 13 Go Hatano
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 22 Takumi Nakamura
Captain10 Ataru Esaka
- 17 Kim Seunggyu
- 27 Masatoshi Mihara
- 14 Michael Olunga
- 4 Taiyo Koga
- 7 Hidekazu Otani
- 9 Cristiano
- 10 Ataru Esaka
- 25 Takuma Ominami
- 50 Tatsuya Yamashita
- 15 Yuta Someya 73'
- 13 Kengo Kitazume
- 24 Naoki Kawaguchi 61'
- 33 Hayato Nakama
- 19 Hiroto Goya 72'