FC Tokyo vs Kashiwa Reysol, J. League 2023 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
21st of May 2022 06:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds will turn into a battlefield for FC Tokyo and Kashiwa Reysol.
- 5' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 10' - FC Tokyo is showing some good football. However, FC Tokyo are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 15' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 20' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Keiya Shiihashi, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 25' - The referee calls foul for Yuji Takahashi. He receives a Yellow card.
- 30' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Hidekazu Otani suffering a number of foals already.
- 35' - It’s high time Nelsinho made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 40' - It’s a booking for Kashiwa Reysol player. Keiya Shiihashi gets a Yellow card.
- 45' - Hiromu Mitsumaru has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 50' - It looks surprising FC Tokyo does not make any changes. has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 55' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 60' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 60 minutes.
- 61' - The FC Tokyo manager makes a substitution. Kazuya Konno departs to be replaced by Ryoma Watanabe.
- 66' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Dodi made 229 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 71' - Time for substitution for FC Tokyo. Diego Oliveira is replaced by Kensuke Nagai.
- 76' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 79' - Kaito Mori is replacing Mao Hosoya for the Kashiwa Reysol side.
- 84' - Kaito Mori needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 86' - The supporters are chanting for Yugo Masukake. He replaces Matheus Savio on 86 minute.
- 87' - Another substitution for FC Tokyo to replace Shuto Abe by Hirotaka Mita on 87 minute.
- 90' - Kaito Mori puts Kashiwa Reysol on the lead.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2022-05-21 FC Tokyo vs Kashiwa Reysol are fighting J. League league .
FC Tokyo had 36 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/18)
Kashiwa Reysol had 36 games and get got 41 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
- 24 Jakub Slowik
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 5 Yuto Nagatomo
- 30 Yasuki Kimoto
- 16 Takuya Aoki
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 17 Kazuya Konno
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 15 Adailton
- 44 Kuryu Matsuki
- 21 Masato Sasaki
- 3 Yuji Takahashi
- 44 Takumi Kamijima
- 4 Taiyo Koga
- 25 Takuma Ominami
- 2 Hiromu Mitsumaru
- 6 Keiya Shiihashi
- 7 Hidekazu Otani 79'
- 10 Matheus Savio
- 38 Yugo Masukake 86'
- 28 Sachiro Toshima
- 22 Dodi 79'
- 19 Mao Hosoya
- 39 Kaito Mori 79'
- 14 Tomoya Koyamatsu