FC Tokyo vs Kashiwa Reysol, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 3
28th of October 2020 10:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - In just a few seconds Ajinomoto Stadium will turn into a battlefield for FC Tokyo and Kashiwa Reysol.
- 3' - Masato Morishige was booked on 3.
- 8' - The travelling Kashiwa Reysol supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 13' - Kashiwa Reysol started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 13.
- 18' - Kashiwa Reysol is showing some good football. However, Kashiwa Reysol are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 23' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Tokyo that had 247 games and scored 153 goals.
- 28' - Ataru Esaka puts Kashiwa Reysol on the lead.
- 31' - Kashiwa Reysol receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 31.
- 36' - It looks like no one’s ball. Kashiwa Reysol is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 41' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Yuta Someya suffering a number of foals already.
- 46' - What a strike from Cristiano! The score is 0-2.
- 49' - GOAL! Adailton scores on 49. Assisted by Yojiro Takahagi
- 51' - FC Tōkyō receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 51.
- 56' - Kashiwa Reysol seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 58' - Diego Oliveira is replacing Takuya Uchida for the FC Tōkyō side.
- 61' - The supporters are chanting for Naoki Kawaguchi. He replaces Kengo Kitazume on 61 minute.
- 65' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Shuto Abe.
- 70' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 72' - Hiroto Goya is replacing Hayato Nakama for the Kashiwa Reysol side.
- 73' - Time for substitution for FC Tōkyō. Taichi Hara is replaced by Hirotaka Mita.
- 75' - What a strike from Cristiano! The score is 0-4.
- 80' - The supporters are chanting for Kyosuke Tagawa. He replaces Adailton on 80 minute.
- 84' - The referee calls foul for Yojiro Takahagi. He receives a Yellow card.
- 89' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 90' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Yuta Someya on 90.
- The final score is 1-3.
Today 2020-10-28 FC Tokyo vs Kashiwa Reysol are fighting J. League league on Ajinomoto Stadium.
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Kashiwa Reysol had 34 games and get got 52 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Ryo Hirama, Osamu Akasaka, Keigo Sendachi, Nobutsugu Murakami
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 28 Takuya Uchida
- 44 Manato Shinada
- 24 Taichi Hara
- 15 Adailton
- 20 Leandro
- 13 Go Hatano
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 22 Takumi Nakamura
Captain10 Ataru Esaka
- 17 Kim Seunggyu
- 27 Masatoshi Mihara
- 14 Michael Olunga
- 4 Taiyo Koga
- 7 Hidekazu Otani
- 9 Cristiano
- 10 Ataru Esaka
- 25 Takuma Ominami
- 50 Tatsuya Yamashita
- 15 Yuta Someya 73'
- 13 Kengo Kitazume
- 24 Naoki Kawaguchi 61'
- 33 Hayato Nakama
- 19 Hiroto Goya 72'