Aberdeen FC vs Celtic FC, Premier League 2021 CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND
1 : 1
21st of April 2021 18:45
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Aberdeen FC to score. At the same time, Celtic FC does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 10' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 15' - Time for substitution for Aberdeen FC. Ross McCrorie is replaced by Calvin Ramsey.
- 18' - Goal! Lewis Ferguson scores his 18 goal in 171 matches.
- 23' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 28' - Ross McCrorie needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 2 Red cards this season.
- 33' - Aberdeen FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 38' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 43' - Celtic FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 48' - Aberdeen FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 48.
- 53' - It’s high time Stephen Glass made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 58' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 61' - It is a substitution in Celtic FC team. Odsonne Edouard is replaced by Leigh Griffiths on 61 minute.
- 66' - Aberdeen FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Dylan McGeouch is hanging Callum Hendry on the field on 66 minute.
- 71' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Niall McGinn suffering a number of foals already.
- 76' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Jonjoe Kenny, as he is very good at scoring at Pittodrie Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 80' - Karamoko Dembélé is replacing Scott Brown for the Celtic FC side.
- 85' - A meaty challenge results in booking for David Turnbull on 85.
- 90' - It looks surprising Aberdeen FC does not make any changes. Ryan Christie has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2021-04-21 Aberdeen FC vs Celtic FC are fighting Premier League league on Pittodrie Stadium.
Aberdeen FC had 36 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
Celtic FC had 36 games and get got 73 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: William Collum, Daniel McFarlane, Ralph Gordon, Gavin Ross
Captain4 Andrew Considine
- 17 Jonny Hayes
- 3 Tommie Hoban
- 4 Andrew Considine
- 10 Niall McGinn
- 15 Dylan McGeouch 66'
- 24 Dean Campbell
- 19 Lewis Ferguson
- 43 Gary Woods
- 33 Matt Kennedy
- 22 Florian Kamberi
- 40 Ross McCrorie
- 44 Calvin Ramsey 15'
- 9 Callum Hendry
- 15 Dylan McGeouch 66'
Captain8 Scott Brown
- 16 Jonjoe Kenny
- 27 Mohamed Elyounoussi
- 8 Scott Brown
- 77 Karamoko Dembele 80'
- 6 Nir Bitton
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 29 Scott Bain
- 22 Odsonne Edouard
- 9 Leigh Griffiths 61'
- 17 Ryan Christie
- 18 Tom Rogic 61'
- 3 Greg Taylor
- 14 David Turnbull
- 57 Stephen Welsh