Nagoya Grampus vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
14th of April 2021 10:30
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Nagoya Grampus is hosting Sanfrecce Hiroshima for another epic battle.
- 5' - It looks surprising Sanfrecce Hiroshima does not make any changes. Shunki Higashi has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 10' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Toshihiro Aoyama suffering a number of foals already.
- 15' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 20' - Nagoya Grampus looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Yuichi Maruyama scoring 1 goals.
- 22' - Nagoya Grampus is taking the lead after the goal scored by Yuichi Maruyama on 22.
- 27' - Shinnosuke Nakatani has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 10 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 32' - It’s high time Hiroshi Jofuku made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 36' - It’s a booking for Nagoya Grampus player. Yoichiro Kakitani gets a Yellow card.
- 41' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Mateus, as he is very good at scoring at Paloma Mizuho Stadium with 6 goals in the last 6 games.
- 46' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Nagoya Grampus that had 250 games and scored 171 goals.
- 51' - The travelling Sanfrecce Hiroshima supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 56' - The whistle greets Manabu Saito as he departs to be replaced by Hiroyuki Abe.
- 61' - Yoichiro Kakitani needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 64' - Time for substitution for Sanfrecce Hiroshima. Kosei Shibasaki is replaced by Toshihiro Aoyama.
- 68' - The whistle greets Yoichiro Kakitani as he departs to be replaced by Ryogo Yamasaki.
- 73' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 73 minutes.
- 75' - Another substitution for Nagoya Grampus to replace Mateus by Kazuki Nagasawa on 75 minute.
- 75' - It’s a booking for Nagoya Grampus player. Takuji Yonemoto gets a Yellow card.
- 80' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Nagoya Grampus winning 100% of all matches.
- 83' - The whistle greets Ezequiel as he departs to be replaced by Yoshifumi Kashiwa.
- 88' - It looks like no one’s ball. Nagoya Grampus is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 90' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Rhayner on 90.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-0.
Today 2021-04-14 Nagoya Grampus vs Sanfrecce Hiroshima are fighting J. League league on Paloma Mizuho Stadium.
Nagoya Grampus had 34 games and get got 63 points in Season (2018/18)
Sanfrecce Hiroshima had 34 games and get got 48 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hajime Matsuo, Yoshiro Imamura, Takeshi Asada, Hiromichi Oka, Kota Watanabe
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 19 Manabu Saito
- 25 Naoki Maeda 56'
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 8 Yoichiro Kakitani
- 9 Ryogo Yamasaki 68'
- 3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 6 Kazuya Miyahara
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 11 Yuki Soma
- 25 Naoki Maeda 56'
- 16 Mateus
- 5 Kazuki Nagasawa 75'
Captain8 Hayao Kawabe
- 14 Ezequiel
- 18 Yoshifumi Kashiwa 83'
- 37 Junior Santos
- 38 Keisuke Osako
- 2 Yuki Nogami
- 30 Kosei Shibasaki
- 27 Rhayner 64'
- 10 Tsukasa Morishima
- 8 Hayao Kawabe
- 24 Shunki Higashi
- 4 Hayato Araki
- 29 Yuya Asano
- 27 Rhayner 64'
- 33 Yuta Imazu