TSG 1899 Hoffenheim vs SV Werder Bremen, Bundesliga 2022 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
7th of October 2022 18:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between TSG 1899 Hoffenheim and SV Werder Bremen is underway.
- 5' - It looks like no one’s ball. SV Werder Bremen is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 10' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. TSG 1899 Hoffenheim needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 15' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Robert Skov suffering a number of foals already.
- 20' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Niklas Stark, as he is very good at scoring at PreZero Arena with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 25' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 30' - TSG 1899 Hoffenheim started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 30.
- 35' - SV Werder Bremen looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 40' - Ozan Kabak needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 26 Yellow cards this season.
- 45' - It looks surprising TSG 1899 Hoffenheim does not make any changes. Munas Dabbur has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 50' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Stanley Nsoki made 340 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 55' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering TSG 1899 Hoffenheim that had 270 games and scored 352 goals.
- 60' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with SV Werder Bremen winning 100% of all matches.
- 65' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 65 minutes.
- 70' - It’s high time Andre Breitenreiter made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 75' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 80' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 85' - The travelling SV Werder Bremen supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 90' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-2.
Today 2022-10-07 TSG 1899 Hoffenheim vs SV Werder Bremen are fighting Bundesliga league on PreZero Arena.
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim had 34 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/19)
SV Werder Bremen had 34 games and get got 31 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Christian Gittelmann, Benjamin Cortus, Florian Heft, Thorben Siewer, Martin Thomsen, Thomas Stein
|FC Bayern Munchen||34||77|
|Bayer 04 Leverkusen||34||64|
|1. FC Union Berlin||34||57|
|1. FC Koln||34||52|
|1. FSV Mainz 05||34||46|
|TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||34||46|
|VfL Bochum 1848||34||42|
|TSV Fortuna 95 Dusseldorf||34||30|
|SV Werder Bremen||34||31|
|FC Schalke 04||34||16|
|1. FC Nurnberg||34||19|
|SC Paderborn 07||34||20|
|SpVgg Greuther Furth 1903||34||18|
TSG 1899 Hoffenheim
- 1 Oliver Baumann
- 11 Angelino
- 5 Ozan Kabak
- 22 Kevin Vogt
- 34 Stanley Nsoki
- 14 Christoph Baumgartner
- 29 Robert Skov
- 6 Grischa Promel
- 8 Dennis Geiger
- 27 Andrej Kramaric
- 10 Munas Dabbur
SV Werder Bremen
- 1 Jiri Pavlenka
- 3 Anthony Jung
- 4 Niklas Stark
- 13 Milos Veljkovic
- 32 Marco Friedl
- 8 Mitchell Weiser
- 20 Romano Schmid
- 28 Ilia Gruev
- 36 Christian Gross
- 11 Niclas Fullkrug
- 7 Marvin Ducksch