Shimizu S-Pulse vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 3
23rd of February 2020 04:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Shimizu S-Pulse and FC Tokyo has kicked off!
- 5' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 10' - Shimizu S-Pulse seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - Akihiro Hayashi needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 20' - The travelling FC Tokyo supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 25' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 30' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 35' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 40' - It looks surprising FC Tokyo does not make any changes. Diego Oliveira has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 45' - Masato Morishige was booked on 45.
- 47' - Teerasil Dangda puts Shimizu S-Pulse on the lead.
- 52' - It’s high time Kenta Hasegawa made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 55' - The FC Tōkyō manager makes a substitution. Hirotaka Mita departs to be replaced by Adailton.
- 60' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Tokyo that had 238 games and scored 136 goals.
- 61' - Arthur is replacing Yojiro Takahagi for the FC Tōkyō side.
- 66' - Shimizu S-Pulse started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 66.
- 71' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Tokyo is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 76' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with FC Tokyo winning 100% of all matches.
- 77' - What an equalizer from Diego Oliveira!
- 79' - GOAL! Adailton scores on 79. Assisted by Diego Oliveira
- 81' - The supporters are chanting for Kazuya Konno. He replaces Kyosuke Tagawa on 81 minute.
- 84' - It is a substitution in Shimizu S-Pulse team. Yasufumi Nishimura is replaced by Mitsunari Musaka on 84 minute.
- 89' - The Shimizu S-Pulse manager makes a substitution. Kenta Nishizawa departs to be replaced by Dutra Júnior.
- 90' - The whistle greets Yusuke Goto as he departs to be replaced by Jong Tae Se.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 1-3.
Today 2020-02-23 Shimizu S-Pulse vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league .
Shimizu S-Pulse had 34 games and get got 28 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Yusuke Araki, Takumi Takagi, Minoru Tojo, Hiroki Katsumata, Takeshi Asada
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain2 Yugo Tatsuta
- 5 Valdo
- 20 Keita Nakamura
- 23 Teerasil Dangda
- 2 Yugo Tatsuta
- 8 Hideki Ishige
- 30 Shota Kaneko
- 28 Yasufumi Nishimura
- 7 Mitsunari Musaka 84'
- 14 Yusuke Goto
- 9 Jong Tae Se 90'
- 16 Kenta Nishizawa
- 11 Dutra Junior 89'
- 32 Neto
- 21 Ryo Okui
Captain4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 33 Akihiro Hayashi
- 2 Sei Muroya
- 18 Kento Hashimoto
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 45 Arthur 61'
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 27 Kyosuke Tagawa
- 38 Kazuya Konno 81'
- 7 Hirotaka Mita
- 15 Adailton 55'
- 20 Leandro
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura