Sevilla FC vs Club Atletico de Madrid, La Liga 2022 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 2
1st of October 2022 16:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Sevilla FC and Club Atletico de Madrid is underway.
- 5' - Club Atletico de Madrid seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 10' - Club Atletico de Madrid looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Alvaro Morata scoring 1 goals.
- 11' - Sevilla FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 16' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Matheus Cunha suffering a number of foals already.
- 21' - It’s high time Lopetegui made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 26' - Sevilla FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 26.
- 28' - Another substitution for Sevilla FC to replace Karim Rekik by Alex Telles on 28 minute.
- 29' - GOAL! Marcos Llorente scores on 29.
- 31' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Thomas Delaney.
- 36' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 39' - The referee calls foul for Axel Witsel. He receives a Yellow card.
- 44' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Club Atletico de Madrid that had 346 games and scored 348 goals.
- 46' - The supporters are chanting for Ivan Rakitic. He replaces Thomas Delaney on 46 minute.
- 51' - Sevilla FC is showing some good football. However, Sevilla FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 56' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 57' - GOAL! Alvaro Morata scores on 57. Assisted by Matheus Cunha
- 61' - The whistle greets Alvaro Morata as he departs to be replaced by Antoine Griezmann.
- 66' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Geoffrey Kondogbia, as he is very good at scoring at Estadio R. Sanchez Pizjuan with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 67' - The supporters are chanting for Alejandro Gomez. He replaces Oliver Torres on 67 minute.
- 72' - It looks surprising Sevilla FC does not make any changes. Yannick Carrasco has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 73' - It is a substitution in Club Atletico de Madrid team. Koke is replaced by Geoffrey Kondogbia on 73 minute.
- 78' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Stefan Savic made 346 appearances and scored 6 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 81' - It’s a booking for Sevilla FC player. Nemanja Gudelj gets a Yellow card.
- 86' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Sevilla FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 87' - The whistle greets Nahuel Molina as he departs to be replaced by Joao Felix.
- 90' - The referee shows Club Atletico de Madrid player a Yellow card on 90.
- With this win, Club Atletico de Madrid is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2022-10-01 Sevilla FC vs Club Atletico de Madrid are fighting La Liga league on Estadio R. Sanchez Pizjuan.
Sevilla FC had 38 games and get got 70 points in Season (2018/19)
Club Atletico de Madrid had 38 games and get got 70 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Ricardo de Burgos, Pau Cebrian, Roberto Diaz, Jose Gonzalez, Jon Nunez, Aimar Velasco
|Real Madrid CF||38||87|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||38||70|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||38||56|
|Real Valladolid CF||38||42|
|Real Betis Balompie||38||41|
|RC Celta de Vigo||38||37|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||38||25|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
- 13 Yassine Bounou
- 30 Jose Angel Carmona
- 14 Nianzou Kouassi
- 15 Youssef En-Nesyri 67'
- 4 Karim Rekik
- 3 Alex Telles 28'
- 6 Nemanja Gudelj
- 18 Thomas Delaney
- 10 Ivan Rakitic 46'
- 17 Erik Lamela
- 22 Isco
- 21 Oliver Torres
- 24 Alejandro Gomez 67'
- 5 Kasper Dolberg
- 29 Kike Salas
- 16 Jesus Navas 46'
Club Atletico de Madrid
- 13 Jan Oblak
- 15 Stefan Savic
- 2 Jose Maria Gimenez
- 16 Nahuel Molina
- 7 Joao Felix 87'
- 23 Reinildo
- 20 Axel Witsel
- 14 Marcos Llorente
- 6 Koke
- 4 Geoffrey Kondogbia 73'
- 17 Saul
- 21 Yannick Carrasco 61'
- 9 Matheus Cunha
- 10 Angel Correa 73'
- 19 Alvaro Morata
- 8 Antoine Griezmann 61'