Sagan Tosu FC vs Kashiwa Reysol, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
13th of September 2020 09:45
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+8
- 0' - KICK OFF: Sagan Tosu FC gets underway.
- 5' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 10' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 15' - Sagan Tosu FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 20' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 24' - What a strike from Michael Olunga! The score is 0-1.
- 29' - The travelling Kashiwa Reysol supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 34' - Sagan Tosu FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 39' - It’s high time Myung-Hwi Kim made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 44' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Sagan Tosu FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 45' - GOAL! Daichi Hayashi scores on 45.
- 46' - Another change for Kashiwa Reysol made on 46 minute. Shunki Takahashi leaves to be changed by Kengo Kitazume.
- 48' - GOAL! Riki Harakawa scores on 48. Assisted by Yuto Uchida
- 53' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 58' - Hayato Nakama needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 59' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Masatoshi Mihara.
- 62' - Another change for Kashiwa Reysol made on 62 minute. Masatoshi Mihara leaves to be changed by Hayato Nakama.
- 66' - Richardson is replacing Hidekazu Otani for the Kashiwa Reysol side.
- 71' - Kaisei Ishii has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 75' - Another substitution for Kashiwa Reysol to replace Hiroto Goya by Fumiya Unoki on 75 minute.
- 77' - Time for substitution for Sagan Tosu FC. Daichi Hayashi is replaced by Yohei Toyoda.
- 79' - The Sagan Tosu FC manager makes a substitution. Tomoya Koyamatsu departs to be replaced by Fuchi Honda.
- 82' - Hayato Nakama is having his name booked by the referee on 82.
- 83' - Sagan Tosu FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 88' - Kashiwa Reysol receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 88.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-1.
Today 2020-09-13 Sagan Tosu FC vs Kashiwa Reysol are fighting J. League league on Ekimae Real Estate Stadium.
Sagan Tosu FC had 34 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/18)
Kashiwa Reysol had 34 games and get got 52 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hiroki Kasahara, Yudai Yamamoto, Toshiyuki Tanaka, Toshiyuki Wazumi
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Sagan Tosu FC
Captain4 Riki Harakawa
- 3 Eduardo
- 4 Riki Harakawa
- 41 Daiki Matsuoka
- 33 Kaisei Ishii
- 7 Takeshi Kanamori 66'
- 1 Tatsuya Morita
- 2 Teruki Hara
- 30 Yuta Higuchi
- 16 Daichi Hayashi
- 11 Yohei Toyoda 77'
- 6 Yuto Uchida
- 50 Ryang Yong Gi 66'
- 22 Tomoya Koyamatsu
- 23 Fuchi Honda 79'
- 47 Shinya Nakano
- 28 Ryoya Morishita 46'
Captain7 Hidekazu Otani
- 17 Kim Seunggyu
- 20 Hiromu Mitsumaru
- 6 Shunki Takahashi
- 13 Kengo Kitazume 46'
- 27 Masatoshi Mihara
- 33 Hayato Nakama 62'
- 14 Michael Olunga
- 2 Jiro Kamata
- 4 Taiyo Koga
- 7 Hidekazu Otani
- 8 Richardson 66'
- 10 Ataru Esaka
- 19 Hiroto Goya
- 37 Fumiya Unoki 75'
- 28 Sachiro Toshima