Rangers FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
13th of February 2021 15:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - Welcome to Ibrox Stadium that hosts another battle between Rangers FC and Kilmarnock FC.
- 5' - Aaron Tshibola has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 36 appearances with only 3 goals this season.
- 10' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Rangers FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 15' - It’s high time Steven Gerrard made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 20' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 25' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 30' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Chris Burke, as he is very good at scoring at Ibrox Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 35' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Rory McKenzie suffering a number of foals already.
- 37' - Goal! Ryan Jack scores his 11 goal in 151 matches.
- 42' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kilmarnock FC that had 106 games and scored 121 goals.
- 47' - It looks like no one’s ball. Rangers FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 52' - Rangers FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 56' - The referee shows Kilmarnock FC player a Yellow card on 56.
- 61' - Joe Aribo needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 64' - Another change for Kilmarnock FC made on 64 minute. Gary Dicker leaves to be changed by Chris Burke.
- 69' - It looks surprising Kilmarnock FC does not make any changes. Colin Doyle has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 74' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 75' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Aaron Tshibola on 75.
- 79' - The Rangers FC manager makes a substitution. Ianis Hagi departs to be replaced by Scott Wright.
- 81' - Diaguely Dabo is replacing Aaron Tshibola for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 86' - Kilmarnock FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 86.
- 88' - Another change for Rangers FC made on 88 minute. Ryan Kent leaves to be changed by Scott Arfield.
- With this win, Rangers FC is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2021-02-13 Rangers FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on Ibrox Stadium.
Rangers FC had 36 games and get got 96 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: David McGeachie, Don Robertson, Kevin Graham, Craig Ferguson
Captain2 James Tavernier
- 10 Steven Davis
- 26 Leon Balogun
- 17 Joe Aribo
- 7 Ianis Hagi
- 23 Scott Wright 79'
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 37 Scott Arfield 88'
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 1 Allan McGregor
- 8 Ryan Jack
- 2 James Tavernier
- 11 Cedric Itten
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 21 Youssouf Mulumbu
- 2 Aaron McGowan
- 16 Colin Doyle
- 4 Clevid Dikamona
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 26 Diaguely Dabo 81'
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 12 Danny Whitehall 79'
- 10 Greg Kiltie
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 29 Chris Burke 64'
- 11 Nicke Kabamba
- 24 Zechariah Medley