Rangers FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
22nd of August 2020 14:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - KICK OFF: Kilmarnock FC gets underway.
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 10' - The travelling Kilmarnock FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 15' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 20' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Rangers FC that had 123 games and scored 259 goals.
- 25' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 25 minutes.
- 30' - It looks like no one’s ball. Kilmarnock FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 32' - Rangers FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 37' - Rangers FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 37.
- 42' - It looks surprising Rangers FC does not make any changes. Cedric Itten has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 47' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Danny Rogers suffering a number of foals already.
- 50' - What a strike from Kemar Roofe! The score is 1-0.
- 55' - Kilmarnock FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 60' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Borna Barisic, as he is very good at scoring at Ibrox Stadium with 2 goals in the last 2 games.
- 62' - The whistle greets Eamonn Brophy as he departs to be replaced by Nicke Kabamba.
- 67' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 72' - Kilmarnock FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 74' - Kilmarnock FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Greg Kiltie is hanging Gary Dicker on the field on 74 minute.
- 77' - Goal! Ryan Kent scores his 22 goal in 123 matches.
- 79' - Rangers FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Scott Arfield is hanging Kemar Roofe on the field on 79 minute.
- 84' - Glen Kamara is replacing Steven Davis for the Rangers FC side.
- 86' - The supporters are chanting for Ianis Hagi. He replaces Ryan Kent on 86 minute.
- Another three points for Rangers FC.
Today 2020-08-22 Rangers FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on Ibrox Stadium.
Rangers FC had 29 games and get got 67 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 30 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Stuart Stevenson, Kevin Clancy, Callum Spence
Captain2 James Tavernier
- 10 Steven Davis
- 18 Glen Kamara 84'
- 33 Jon McLaughlin
- 21 Brandon Barker
- 24 Greg Stewart 86'
- 25 Kemar Roofe
- 37 Scott Arfield 79'
- 5 Filip Helander
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 7 Ianis Hagi 86'
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 8 Ryan Jack
- 2 James Tavernier
- 16 Nathan Patterson 86'
- 11 Cedric Itten
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock 74'
- 2 Aaron McGowan
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 29 Chris Burke
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 10 Greg Kiltie 74'
- 6 Alan Power
- 32 Tomas Brindley 79'
- 18 Calum Waters
- 9 Eamonn Brophy
- 11 Nicke Kabamba 62'
- 23 Danny Rogers