Oita FC Trinita vs Kashiwa Reysol, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
23rd of August 2020 10:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - We are underway at Oita Bank Dome. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Supporters expect more eagerness from , as he is very good at scoring at Oita Bank Dome with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 10' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Kashiwa Reysol needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 15' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 15 minutes.
- 20' - It looks like no one’s ball. Oita FC Trinita is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 25' - It’s high time Nelson Baptista made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 30' - Kashiwa Reysol seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 35' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 40' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 45' - Shunki Takahashi needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 46' - Another substitution for Ōita FC Trinita to replace Yuya Takazawa by Kazushi Mitsuhira on 46 minute.
- 51' - Kashiwa Reysol looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Hiroto Goya scoring 1 goals.
- 56' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Hidekazu Otani made 212 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 60' - Kashiwa Reysol player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 63' - The Kashiwa Reysol manager makes a substitution. Richardson departs to be replaced by Masatoshi Mihara.
- 64' - Another substitution for Ōita FC Trinita to replace Kohei Isa by Kei Chinen on 64 minute.
- 69' - Oita FC Trinita started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 69.
- 74' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 77' - Time for substitution for Kashiwa Reysol. Shunki Takahashi is replaced by Kengo Kitazume.
- 78' - Time for substitution for Kashiwa Reysol. Shunki Takahashi is replaced by Kengo Kitazume.
- 83' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Kei Chinen on 83.
- 88' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 89' - The supporters are chanting for Ryosuke Tone. He replaces Yuto Misao on 89 minute.
- 90' - Kashiwa Reysol receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 90.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2020-08-23 Oita FC Trinita vs Kashiwa Reysol are fighting J. League league on Oita Bank Dome.
Oita FC Trinita had 34 games and get got 43 points in Season (2018/18)
Kashiwa Reysol had 34 games and get got 52 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Toshiyuki Tanaka, Osamu nomura, Akihito Kawasaki, Nobutsugu Murakami
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Oita FC Trinita
Captain5 Yoshinori Suzuki
- 16 Daiki Watari
- 3 Yuto Misao
- 2 Yuki Kagawa
- 22 Mun Kyunggun
- 5 Yoshinori Suzuki
- 7 Rei Matsumoto
- 18 Kohei Isa
- 29 Tomoki Iwata
- 4 Toshio Shimakawa
- 40 Yushi Hasegawa
- 31 Yuya Takazawa
Captain7 Hidekazu Otani
- 22 Matheus Savio
- 28 Sachiro Toshima 63'
- 8 Richardson
- 27 Masatoshi Mihara 63'
- 20 Hiromu Mitsumaru
- 3 Yuji Takahashi
- 6 Shunki Takahashi
- 13 Kengo Kitazume 77'
- 23 Kosuke Nakamura
- 14 Michael Olunga
- 4 Taiyo Koga
- 7 Hidekazu Otani
- 10 Ataru Esaka
- 33 Hayato Nakama
- 35 Mao Hosoya 78'