Nagoya Grampus vs Kashima Antlers, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 2
12th of May 2021 10:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The game is set. Nagoya Grampus kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Kashima Antlers looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Tomoya Inukai scoring 2 goals.
- 10' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Keigo Tsunemoto suffering a number of foals already.
- 15' - Kashima Antlers is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 20' - Nagoya Grampus started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 20.
- 25' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 30' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Tomoya Inukai made 270 appearances and scored 13 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 32' - GOAL! Tomoya Inukai scores on 32.
- 33' - Tomoya Inukai with the second goal in the match!
- 38' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kashima Antlers that had 270 games and scored 216 goals.
- 42' - The supporters are chanting for Yoichiro Kakitani. He replaces Ryogo Yamasaki on 42 minute.
- 47' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 52' - Nagoya Grampus is showing some good football. However, Nagoya Grampus are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 53' - The Kashima Antlers manager makes a substitution. Yasushi Endō departs to be replaced by Ryotaro Araki.
- 56' - The whistle greets Manabu Saito as he departs to be replaced by Gabriel Xavier.
- 57' - The Nagoya Grampus manager makes a substitution. Manabu Saito departs to be replaced by Gabriel Xavier.
- 62' - It’s high time Bruno Conca made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 67' - Yuya Oki needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 70' - The whistle greets Juan as he departs to be replaced by Ayase Ueda.
- 75' - It looks surprising Kashima Antlers does not make any changes. Yasushi Endo has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 79' - Yasuki Kimoto has so much to prove this time. He replaces Takuji Yonemoto on 79 minute.
- 84' - Gabriel Xavier has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 21 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 86' - Goal! Daiki Sugioka scores his 5 goal in 259 matches.
- 88' - Kento Misao has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ryota Nagaki on 88 minute.
- 90' - Shinnosuke Nakatani was booked on 90.
- Full Time. Kashima Antlers beats Nagoya Grampus
Today 2021-05-12 Nagoya Grampus vs Kashima Antlers are fighting J. League league on Toyota Stadium.
Nagoya Grampus had 34 games and get got 63 points in Season (2018/18)
Kashima Antlers had 34 games and get got 59 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hideaki Nishio, Hajime Matsuo, Koichiro Fukushima, Yuki Noda, Uhiro Okano, Norishi Suzuki
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
- 19 Manabu Saito
- 10 Gabriel Xavier 56'
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 14 Yasuki Kimoto 79'
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 9 Ryogo Yamasaki
- 8 Yoichiro Kakitani 42'
- 25 Naoki Maeda
- 3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 26 Shumpei Naruse
- 17 Ryoya Morishita 56'
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 16 Mateus
- 11 Yuki Soma 56'
- 21 Diego Pituca
- 31 Yuya Oki
- 28 Koki Machida
- 39 Tomoya Inukai
- 25 Yasushi Endo
- 13 Ryotaro Araki 53'
- 8 Shoma Doi
- 27 Yuta Matsumura 53'
- 6 Ryota Nagaki
- 20 Kento Misao 88'
- 37 Kei Koizumi
- 5 Daiki Sugioka
- 32 Keigo Tsunemoto
- 7 Juan
- 18 Ayase Ueda 70'