Manchester City FC vs Arsenal FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
17th of October 2020 16:30
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - We are underway at Etihad Stadium. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Bernd Leno made 137 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 14' - Rodri was booked on 14.
- 19' - Arsenal FC is showing some good football. However, Arsenal FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 23' - What a strike from Raheem Sterling! The score is 1-0.
- 28' - It looks surprising Manchester City FC does not make any changes. Ederson has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 33' - Manchester City FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Raheem Sterling scoring 1 goals.
- 38' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Manchester City FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 43' - Manchester City FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 48' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Sergio Aguero, as he is very good at scoring at Etihad Stadium with 16 goals in the last 10 games.
- 53' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Arsenal FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 58' - Arsenal FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 58.
- 63' - João Cancelo was booked on 63.
- 65' - Ilkay Gündogan is replacing Sergio Agüero for the Manchester City FC side.
- 68' - Rúben Dias is having his name booked by the referee on 68.
- 69' - Arsenal FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Alexandre Lacazette is hanging Willian on the field on 69 minute.
- 74' - Hector Bellerin needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 79' - It’s high time Pep Guardiola made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 83' - Another change for Arsenal FC made on 83 minute. Granit Xhaka leaves to be changed by Thomas Partey.
- 84' - The referee shows Manchester City FC player a Yellow card on 84.
- 89' - It is a substitution in Manchester City FC team. Phil Foden is replaced by Fernandinho on 89 minute.
- 90' - The referee calls foul for Thomas Partey. He receives a Yellow card.
- With this win, Manchester City FC is likely to improve its situation in the overall team standings.
Today 2020-10-17 Manchester City FC vs Arsenal FC are fighting Premier League league on Etihad Stadium.
Manchester City FC had 28 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/19)
Arsenal FC had 38 games and get got 70 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Stuart Attwell, Constantine Hatzidakis, Chris Kavanagh, Anthony Taylor
|Manchester City FC||28||57|
|Leicester City FC||29||53|
|Manchester United FC||29||45|
|Wolverhampton Wanderers FC||29||43|
|Sheffield United FC||28||43|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||29||41|
|Crystal Palace FC||29||39|
|Newcastle United FC||29||35|
|Brighton & Hove Albion FC||29||29|
|West Ham United FC||29||27|
|Cardiff City FC||38||34|
|Aston Villa FC||28||25|
|Norwich City FC||29||21|
|Huddersfield Town AFC||38||16|
Manchester City FC
Captain7 Raheem Sterling
- 6 Nathan Ake
- 31 Ederson
- 20 Bernardo Silva
- 2 Kyle Walker
- 7 Raheem Sterling
- 47 Phil Foden
- 25 Fernandinho 89'
- 10 Sergio Aguero
- 8 Ilkay Gundogan 65'
- 26 Riyad Mahrez
- 16 Rodri
- 27 Joao Cancelo
- 3 Ruben Dias
Captain14 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 1 Bernd Leno
- 34 Granit Xhaka
- 18 Thomas Partey 83'
- 2 Hector Bellerin
- 14 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 12 Willian
- 9 Alexandre Lacazette 69'
- 23 David Luiz
- 19 Nicolas Pepe
- 30 Eddie Nketiah 83'
- 6 Gabriel
- 8 Dani Ceballos
- 3 Kieran Tierney
- 7 Bukayo Saka