Liverpool FC vs Atalanta BC, Champions League 2020 GROUP STAGE
0 : 2
25th of November 2020 20:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+2
- 0' - KICK OFF: Atalanta BC gets underway.
- 5' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 10' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 15' - It looks like no one’s ball. Atalanta BC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 20' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Marten de Roon made 267 appearances and scored 6 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 25' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 30' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Fabinho suffering a number of foals already.
- 35' - The travelling Atalanta BC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 40' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 45' - Liverpool FC is showing some good football. However, Liverpool FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 50' - Atalanta BC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Josip Ilicic scoring 1 goals.
- 55' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Liverpool FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 57' - The referee calls foul for Kostas Tsimikas. He receives a Yellow card.
- 60' - GOAL! Josip Iličić scores on 60. Assisted by Alejandro Gómez
- 60' - Time for substitution for Liverpool FC. Kostas Tsimikas is replaced by Andrew Robertson.
- 61' - It is a substitution in Liverpool FC team. Divock Origi is replaced by Diogo Jota on 61 minute.
- 64' - GOAL! Robin Gosens scores on 64.
- 69' - Atalanta BC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 70' - Atalanta BC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Duván Zapata is hanging Josip Iličić on the field on 70 minute.
- 75' - Another change for Atalanta BC made on 75 minute. Robin Gosens leaves to be changed by Johan Mojica.
- 80' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Atalanta BC that had 267 games and scored 278 goals.
- 85' - Takumi Minamino has so much to prove this time. He replaces Joël Matip on 85 minute.
- 89' - It’s a booking for Atalanta BC player. Marten de Roon gets a Yellow card.
- Full Time. Atalanta BC beats Liverpool FC
Today 2020-11-25 Liverpool FC vs Atalanta BC are fighting Champions League league on Anfield.
Liverpool FC had 6 games and get got 9 points in Season (2018/19)
Atalanta BC had 6 games and get got 11 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Jose Luis Munuera, Carlos del Cerro, Juan Carlos Yuste, Roberto Alonso
|Real Madrid CF||6||12|
|Manchester City FC||6||13|
|FC Bayern Munchen||6||14|
|Paris Saint-Germain FC||6||11|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||6||13|
|Manchester United FC||6||10|
|FC Schalke 04||6||11|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||6||8|
|FK Shakhtar Donetsk||6||6|
|FC Internazionale Milano||6||8|
|Club Brugge KV||6||6|
|Sport Lisboa e Benfica||6||7|
|FC Viktoria Plzen||6||7|
|PFC CSKA Moskva||6||7|
|TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||6||3|
|AS Monaco FC||6||1|
|FK Lokomotiv Moskva||6||3|
|FK Crvena Zvezda||6||4|
|BSC Young Boys||6||4|
Captain7 James Milner
- 1 Alisson
- 10 Sadio Mane
- 27 Divock Origi
- 20 Diogo Jota 60'
- 11 Mohamed Salah
- 9 Roberto Firmino 61'
- 7 James Milner
- 32 Joel Matip
- 18 Takumi Minamino 85'
- 5 Georginio Wijnaldum
- 3 Fabinho 61'
- 17 Curtis Jones
- 21 Kostas Tsimikas
- 26 Andrew Robertson 61'
- 76 Neco Williams
- 46 Rhys Williams
CoachGian Piero Gasperini
Captain10 Alejandro Gomez
- 95 Pierluigi Gollini
- 2 Rafael Toloi
- 33 Hans Hateboer
- 10 Alejandro Gomez
- 11 Remo Freuler
- 72 Josip Ilicic
- 91 Duvan Zapata 70'
- 8 Robin Gosens
- 26 Johan Mojica 75'
- 15 Marten de Roon
- 19 Berat Gjimshiti
- 32 Matteo Pessina
- 59 Aleksei Miranchuk 85'
- 17 Christian Romero