Jubilo Iwata vs Nagoya Grampus, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
30th of November 2019 05:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - Welcome to Yamaha Stadium that hosts another battle between Jubilo Iwata and Nagoya Grampus.
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - Jubilo Iwata started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 10.
- 15' - Tomohiko Miyazaki needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 20' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 22' - What a strike from Masaya Matsumoto! The score is 0-1.
- 27' - Jubilo Iwata is showing some good football. However, Jubilo Iwata are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 32' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 37' - Lukian has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 39' - What a strike from Aria Hasegawa! The score is 0-2.
- 44' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 49' - The travelling Nagoya Grampus supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 54' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 59' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 63' - Yoshito Ōkubo has so much to prove this time. He replaces Kotaro Fujikawa on 63 minute.
- 64' - The whistle greets Eduardo Neto as he departs to be replaced by Shuhei Akasaki.
- 69' - It’s high time made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 71' - What a strike from Yoshito Ōkubo! The score is 0-3.
- 71' - Another substitution for Júbilo Iwata to replace Kosuke Yamamoto by Lorenzo Ebecilio on 71 minute.
- 76' - It looks like no one’s ball. Nagoya Grampus is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 81' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 84' - Nagoya Grampus receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 84.
- 89' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Daiki Ogawa suffering a number of foals already.
- 90' - The referee shows Júbilo Iwata player a Yellow card on 90.
- 90' - Time for substitution for Nagoya Grampus. Gabriel Xavier is replaced by Shumpei Fukahori.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-1.
Today 2019-11-30 Jubilo Iwata vs Nagoya Grampus are fighting J. League league on Yamaha Stadium.
Jubilo Iwata had 34 games and get got 31 points in Season (2018/18)
Nagoya Grampus had 34 games and get got 37 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Yusuke Hamamoto, Masahiro Horikoshi, Hiroyoshi Takayama, Yuki Noda
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||59|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||47|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||46|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||37|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain33 Yoshiaki Fujita
- 1 Naoki Hatta
- 25 Takuma Ominami
- 33 Yoshiaki Fujita
- 24 Daiki Ogawa
- 23 Kosuke Yamamoto
- 30 Rikiya Uehara
- 13 Tomohiko Miyazaki
- 14 Masaya Matsumoto
- 26 Kotaro Fujikawa
- 15 Adailton
- 39 Lukian
Captain17 Yuichi Maruyama
- 36 Kosuke Ota
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 25 Naoki Maeda
- 17 Yuichi Maruyama
- 6 Kazuya Miyahara
- 10 Gabriel Xavier
- 37 Shumpei Fukahori 90'
- 9 Aria Hasegawa
- 7 Jo
- 20 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 21 Eduardo Neto
- 32 Shuhei Akasaki 64'