Go Ahead Eagles vs AFC Ajax, Eredivisie 2023 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
2nd of April 2023 10:15
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Go Ahead Eagles and AFC Ajax is underway.
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Dusan Tadic suffering a number of foals already.
- 7' - Edson Alvarez was booked on 7.
- 12' - Go Ahead Eagles is showing some good football. However, Go Ahead Eagles are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 17' - It looks like no one’s ball. Go Ahead Eagles is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 22' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Davy Klaassen made 312 appearances and scored 58 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 27' - AFC Ajax is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 32' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 37' - It looks surprising AFC Ajax does not make any changes. Steven Bergwijn has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 42' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. AFC Ajax needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 47' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 51' - Jamal Amofa is having his name booked by the referee on 51.
- 56' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 61' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 61 minutes.
- 66' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Go Ahead Eagles that had 75 games and scored 118 goals.
- 68' - Another change for Go Ahead Eagles made on 68 minute. Finn Stokkers leaves to be changed by Oliver Edvardsen.
- 69' - Another change for AFC Ajax made on 69 minute. Brian Brobbey leaves to be changed by Steven Bergwijn.
- 74' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 79' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Willum Willumsson, as he is very good at scoring at De Adelaarshorst with 8 goals in the last 6 games.
- 80' - Time for substitution for AFC Ajax. Steven Berghuis is replaced by Francisco Conceicao.
- 85' - The travelling AFC Ajax supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 87' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Oliver Edvardsen.
- 87' - Another change for AFC Ajax made on 87 minute. Jorge Sanchez leaves to be changed by Lorenzo Lucca.
- 90' - The supporters are chanting for Bas Kuipers. He replaces Bobby Adekanye on 90 minute.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-0.
Today 2023-04-02 Go Ahead Eagles vs AFC Ajax are fighting Eredivisie league on De Adelaarshorst.
Go Ahead Eagles had 34 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
AFC Ajax had 34 games and get got 83 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Charles Schaap, Stan Teuben, Richard Polman, Van der Eijk, Robin Hensgens, Mark Janssen
|FC Twente '65||34||68|
|Go Ahead Eagles||34||36|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
|Willem II Tilburg||34||33|
|ADO Den Haag||34||22|
Go Ahead Eagles
- 1 Jeffrey De Lange
- 2 Mats Deijl
- 25 Jamal Amofa
- 3 Gerrit Nauber
- 26 Fredrik Oppegard
- 4 Jose Fontan 80'
- 6 Jay Idzes
- 10 Philippe Rommens
- 11 Bobby Adekanye
- 5 Bas Kuipers 90'
- 9 Isac Lidberg
- 27 Finn Stokkers
- 23 Oliver Edvardsen 68'
- 18 Willum Willumsson
- 12 Geronimo Rulli
- 19 Jorge Sanchez
- 18 Lorenzo Lucca 87'
- 2 Jurrien Timber
- 4 Edson Alvarez
- 25 Youri Baas
- 5 Owen Wijndal 69'
- 8 Kenneth Taylor
- 6 Davy Klaassen
- 20 Mohammed Kudus
- 23 Steven Berghuis
- 35 Francisco Conceicao 80'
- 9 Brian Brobbey
- 7 Steven Bergwijn 69'
- 10 Dusan Tadic