Cerezo Osaka FC vs Yokohama F·Marinos, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
4 : 1
17th of October 2020 06:00
First half: 45+5 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - Welcome to Yanmar Stadium Nagai that hosts another battle between Cerezo Osaka FC and Yokohama F·Marinos.
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Bruno Mendes suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - Goal! Hiroaki Okuno scores his 19 goal in 250 matches.
- 15' - Cerezo Osaka FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 15.
- 20' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 25' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Ado Onaiwu made 80 appearances and scored 23 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 28' - Yokohama F·Marinos player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 33' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 38' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Cerezo Osaka FC that had 184 games and scored 153 goals.
- 43' - Makito Ito needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 48' - Cerezo Osaka FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 53' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 58' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 63' - It looks surprising Yokohama F·Marinos does not make any changes. Kim Jinhyeon has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 66' - The whistle greets Bruno Mendes as he departs to be replaced by Yūta Toyokawa.
- 67' - Hiroaki Okuno with the second goal in the match!
- 67' - The whistle greets Daizen Maeda as he departs to be replaced by Jun Amano.
- 71' - Goal! Yūta Toyokawa scores his 20 goal in 103 matches.
- 74' - Ado Onaiwu has so much to prove this time. He replaces Takahiro Ogihara on 74 minute.
- 79' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with Yokohama F·Marinos winning 100% of all matches.
- 81' - Goal! Yūta Toyokawa scores his 20 goal in 103 matches.
- 83' - Jun Nishikawa is replacing Hiroshi Kiyotake for the Cerezo Osaka FC side.
- 86' - Another change for Cerezo Osaka FC made on 86 minute. Hiroaki Okuno leaves to be changed by Toshiyuki Takagi.
- 88' - Yūta Toyokawa was booked on 88.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Yokohama F·Marinos.
Today 2020-10-17 Cerezo Osaka FC vs Yokohama F·Marinos are fighting J. League league on Yanmar Stadium Nagai.
Cerezo Osaka FC had 34 games and get got 60 points in Season (2018/18)
Yokohama F·Marinos had 34 games and get got 47 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Shinji Ochi, Yudai Yamamoto, Jun Mihara, Mikiya Nishimura
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Cerezo Osaka FC
Captain10 Hiroshi Kiyotake
- 6 Leandro Desabato
- 25 Hiroaki Okuno
- 13 Toshiyuki Takagi 86'
- 21 Kim Jinhyeon
- 22 Matej Jonjic
- 14 Yusuke Maruhashi
- 3 Yasuki Kimoto
- 5 Naoyuki Fujita 66'
- 10 Hiroshi Kiyotake
- 49 Jun Nishikawa 83'
- 16 Eiichi Katayama
- 20 Bruno Mendes
- 32 Yuta Toyokawa 66'
- 15 Ayumu Seko
- 17 Tatsuhiro Sakamoto
Captain8 Takuya Kida
- 9 Marcos Junior
- 30 Edigar Junio 67'
- 17 Erik
- 37 Junior Santos
- 18 Kota Mizunuma 67'
- 44 Shinnosuke Hatanaka
- 6 Takahiro Ogihara
- 45 Ado Onaiwu 74'
- 27 Ken Matsubara
- 8 Takuya Kida
- 5 Theerathon Bunmathan
- 38 Daizen Maeda
- 39 Jun Amano 67'
- 15 Makito Ito
- 21 Yuji Kajikawa