Celtic FC vs Aberdeen FC, Premier League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
27th of February 2021 15:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - We are underway at Celtic Park. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 8' - Celtic FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Odsonne Edouard on 8.
- 13' - Patryk Klimala needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 18' - It looks like no one’s ball. Aberdeen FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 23' - The travelling Aberdeen FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 28' - Celtic FC is showing some good football. However, Celtic FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 33' - Celtic FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 33.
- 38' - Ross McCrorie has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 1 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 41' - It’s a booking for Aberdeen FC player. Connor McLennan gets a Yellow card.
- 46' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Aberdeen FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 51' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Celtic FC that had 186 games and scored 313 goals.
- 56' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 60' - Callum Hendry is replacing Dean Campbell for the Aberdeen FC side.
- 65' - The Celtic FC manager makes a substitution. Patryk Klimala departs to be replaced by Mohamed Elyounoussi.
- 70' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Andrew Considine suffering a number of foals already.
- 75' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. David Turnbull made 111 appearances and scored 25 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 77' - Time for substitution for Aberdeen FC. Connor McLennan is replaced by Matt Kennedy.
- 78' - It is a substitution in Celtic FC team. David Turnbull is replaced by Ismaila Soro on 78 minute.
- 83' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Dylan McGeouch, as he is very good at scoring at Celtic Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 88' - It’s high time Derek McInnes made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 90' - Dylan McGeouch has so much to prove this time. He replaces Niall McGinn on 90 minute.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Celtic FC players.
Today 2021-02-27 Celtic FC vs Aberdeen FC are fighting Premier League league on Celtic Park.
Celtic FC had 36 games and get got 73 points in Season (2018/19)
Aberdeen FC had 36 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: William Collum, Dougie Potter, Frank Connor, Gavin Duncan
Captain8 Scott Brown
- 16 Jonjoe Kenny
- 93 Diego Laxalt
- 8 Scott Brown
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 29 Scott Bain
- 35 Kristoffer Ajer
- 22 Odsonne Edouard
- 17 Ryan Christie
- 14 David Turnbull
- 12 Ismaila Soro 78'
- 11 Patryk Klimala
- 27 Mohamed Elyounoussi 65'
- 57 Stephen Welsh
Captain1 Joe Lewis
- 14 Ash Taylor
- 17 Jonny Hayes
- 3 Tommie Hoban
- 1 Joe Lewis
- 4 Andrew Considine
- 10 Niall McGinn
- 15 Dylan McGeouch 90'
- 24 Dean Campbell
- 9 Callum Hendry 60'
- 19 Lewis Ferguson
- 18 Connor McLennan
- 33 Matt Kennedy 77'
- 22 Florian Kamberi
- 40 Ross McCrorie