Cadiz CF vs Rayo Vallecano de Madrid, La Liga 2022 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
6th of March 2022 13:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Cadiz CF and Rayo Vallecano de Madrid is underway.
- 5' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Cadiz CF needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 10' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Carlos Akapo on 10.
- 12' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Isi Palazon on 12.
- 13' - Rayo Vallecano de Madrid receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 13.
- 18' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 23' - Rayo Vallecano de Madrid is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 25' - Nikola Maras has so much to prove this time. He replaces Esteban Saveljich on 25 minute.
- 30' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Rayo Vallecano de Madrid that had 96 games and scored 120 goals.
- 35' - It’s high time Sergio Gonzalez made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 37' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Ruben Alcaraz.
- 42' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 45' - The referee calls foul for Oussama Idrissi. He receives a Yellow card.
- 46' - The supporters are chanting for Bebe. He replaces Isi Palazon on 46 minute.
- 51' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 51 minutes.
- 55' - Goal! Ruben Alcaraz scores his 10 goal in 182 matches.
- 60' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Isi Palazon suffering a number of foals already.
- 62' - Nikola Maras is having his name booked by the referee on 62.
- 62' - Oscar Trejo has so much to prove this time. He replaces Pathe Ciss on 62 minute.
- 63' - What an equalizer from Oussama Idrissi!
- 65' - The referee shows Cadiz CF player a Yellow card on 65.
- 66' - Another substitution for Cadiz CF to replace Ivan Alejo Peralta by Ruben Sobrino on 66 minute.
- 71' - It looks like no one’s ball. Rayo Vallecano de Madrid is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 72' - It is a substitution in Cadiz CF team. Anthony Lozano is replaced by Jose Mari on 72 minute.
- 73' - Another substitution for Rayo Vallecano de Madrid to replace Oscar Valentin by Mamadou Sylla on 73 minute.
- 78' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 79' - Time for substitution for Cadiz CF. Fede San Emeterio is replaced by Alex.
- 82' - It’s a booking for Cadiz CF player. Ruben Sobrino gets a Yellow card.
- 87' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Rayo Vallecano de Madrid.
Today 2022-03-06 Cadiz CF vs Rayo Vallecano de Madrid are fighting La Liga league on Estadio Nuevo Mirandilla.
Cadiz CF had 35 games and get got 35 points in Season (2018/19)
Rayo Vallecano de Madrid had 38 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Pau Cebrian, Jose Martinez, Iker De Francisco, David Medie, Cesar Soto, Carlos Alvarez
|Real Madrid CF||38||87|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||38||70|
|Real Sociedad de Futbol||38||56|
|Real Valladolid CF||38||42|
|Real Betis Balompie||38||41|
|RC Celta de Vigo||38||37|
|RCD Espanyol de Barcelona||38||25|
|Rayo Vallecano de Madrid||38||32|
- 1 Jeremias Ledesma
- 32 Victor Chust
- 15 Carlos Akapo
- 22 Alfonso Espino
- 23 Luis Hernandez
- 14 Ivan Alejo Peralta
- 4 Ruben Alcaraz
- 24 Fede San Emeterio
- 18 Alvaro Negredo
- 11 Oussama Idrissi
- 9 Anthony Lozano
Rayo Vallecano de Madrid
- 1 Luca Zidane
- 33 Francisco Garcia
- 9 Randy Ntekja 73'
- 24 Esteban Saveljich
- 2 Nikola Maras 25'
- 20 Ivan Balliu
- 4 Mario Suarez
- 18 Alvaro Garcia
- 7 Isi Palazon
- 10 Bebe 46'
- 23 Oscar Valentin
- 11 Mamadou Sylla 73'
- 21 Pathe Ciss
- 8 Oscar Trejo 62'
- 6 Santiago Comesana
- 16 Sergi Guardiola