AFC Ajax vs Feyenoord Rotterdam, Eredivisie 2020 REGULAR SEASON
4 : 0
27th of October 2019 15:45
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - We are underway at Johan Cruyff ArenA. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 2' - Goal! Hakim Ziyech scores his 38 goal in 226 matches.
- 7' - GOAL! Nicolás Tagliafico scores on 7. Assisted by David Neres
- 12' - Feyenoord Rotterdam started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 12.
- 17' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Joel Veltman suffering a number of foals already.
- 22' - It looks like no one’s ball. Feyenoord Rotterdam is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 27' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 32' - AFC Ajax seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 37' - Goal! David Neres scores his 18 goal in 226 matches.
- 40' - Goal! Donny van de Beek scores his 27 goal in 226 matches.
- 45' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 46' - Another change for Feyenoord Rotterdam made on 46 minute. Steven Berghuis leaves to be changed by Renato Tapia.
- 51' - It’s high time Jaap Stam made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 56' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 59' - The whistle greets Leroy Fer as he departs to be replaced by Sam Larsson.
- 64' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 69' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Sergino Dest made 226 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 74' - Time for substitution for AFC Ajax. Hakim Ziyech is replaced by Ryan Gravenberch.
- 79' - Quincy Promes needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 81' - AFC Ajax manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Edson Álvarez is hanging Sergiño Dest on the field on 81 minute.
- 86' - Lassina Franck Traoré is replacing Dušan Tadić for the AFC Ajax side.
- The final score is 4-0.
Today 2019-10-27 AFC Ajax vs Feyenoord Rotterdam are fighting Eredivisie league on Johan Cruyff ArenA.
AFC Ajax had 25 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
Feyenoord Rotterdam had 25 games and get got 50 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Serdar Gozubuyuk, Jeroen Manschot, Charles Schaap, Jan de Vries, Siemen Mulder
|Willem II Tilburg||26||44|
|FC Twente '65||26||27|
|ADO Den Haag||26||19|
|VBV De Graafschap||34||29|
CoachErik ten Hag
Captain10 Dusan Tadic
- 31 Nicolas Tagliafico
- 10 Dusan Tadic
- 23 Lassina Franck Traore 86'
- 22 Hakim Ziyech
- 29 Ryan Gravenberch 74'
- 24 Andre Onana
- 3 Joel Veltman
- 6 Donny van de Beek
- 7 David Neres
- 17 Daley Blind
- 11 Quincy Promes
- 21 Lisandro Martinez
- 28 Sergino Dest
- 4 Edson Alvarez 81'
Captain33 Eric Botteghin
- 19 Leroy Fer
- 11 Sam Larsson 59'
- 7 Luciano Narsingh
- 38 Lutsharel Geertruida 74'
- 9 Nicolai Jorgensen
- 33 Eric Botteghin
- 5 Ridgeciano Haps
- 28 Jens Toornstra
- 10 Steven Berghuis
- 20 Renato Tapia 46'
- 1 Kenneth Vermeer
- 17 Luis Sinisterra
- 27 Rick Karsdorp
- 4 Marcos Senesi