Nagoya Grampus vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2022 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
3rd of April 2021 05:00
First half: 45+6 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Nagoya Grampus and FC Tokyo is underway.
- 5' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Yuichi Maruyama made 308 appearances and scored 4 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 10' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with FC Tokyo winning 0% of all matches.
- 15' - Nagoya Grampus seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 20' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Nagoya Grampus needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 22' - It is a substitution in FC Tokyo team. Hotaka Nakamura is replaced by Takumi Nakamura on 22 minute.
- 27' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 32' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 37' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Tokyo is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 42' - FC Tokyo is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 47' - Nagoya Grampus started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 47.
- 49' - The referee shows Nagoya Grampus player a Yellow card on 49.
- 54' - It looks surprising Nagoya Grampus does not make any changes. Masato Morishige has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 57' - Another change for Nagoya Grampus made on 57 minute. Naoki Maeda leaves to be changed by Manabu Saito.
- 62' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Kyosuke Tagawa suffering a number of foals already.
- 63' - Another change for FC Tokyo made on 63 minute. Hirotaka Mita leaves to be changed by Shuto Abe.
- 64' - The supporters are chanting for Kensuke Nagai. He replaces Kyosuke Tagawa on 64 minute.
- 65' - Goal! Masato Morishige scores his 15 goal in 305 matches.
- 70' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Yutaka Yoshida, as he is very good at scoring at Paloma Mizuho Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 75' - Sho Inagaki needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 7 Yellow cards this season.
- 78' - Another substitution for Nagoya Grampus to replace Yoichiro Kakitani by Ryogo Yamasaki on 78 minute.
- 81' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Tsuyoshi Watanabe.
- 82' - Takuya Uchida is replacing Keigo Higashi for the FC Tokyo side.
- 86' - The supporters are chanting for Kazuki Nagasawa. He replaces Mateus on 86 minute.
- 90' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Yasuki Kimoto.
- The final score is 0-0.
Today 2021-04-03 Nagoya Grampus vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on Paloma Mizuho Stadium.
Nagoya Grampus had 36 games and get got 65 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 36 games and get got 49 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Yuichi Nishimura, Yudai Yamamoto, Hironobu Kikawada, Kentaro Matsui, Yuki Noda
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
Captain3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 8 Yoichiro Kakitani
- 14 Yasuki Kimoto 78'
- 25 Naoki Maeda
- 19 Manabu Saito 57'
- 10 Gabriel Xavier
- 11 Yuki Soma 57'
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 14 Yasuki Kimoto 78'
- 6 Kazuya Miyahara
- 16 Mateus
- 5 Kazuki Nagasawa 86'
Captain10 Keigo Higashi
- 1 Tsuyoshi Kodama
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura
- 22 Takumi Nakamura 22'
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 29 Makoto Okazaki
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 7 Hirotaka Mita
- 31 Shuto Abe 63'
- 10 Keigo Higashi
- 14 Takuya Uchida 82'
- 15 Adailton
- 27 Kyosuke Tagawa
- 11 Kensuke Nagai 64'
- 9 Diego Oliveira