Nagoya Grampus vs FC Tokyo, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
15th of November 2020 10:00
First half: 45+5 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Nagoya Grampus to score. At the same time, FC Tokyo does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - FC Tokyo started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 15' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Nagoya Grampus needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 20' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Tokyo is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 25' - FC Tokyo looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Leandro scoring 1 goals.
- 29' - Nagoya Grampus receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 29.
- 34' - Nagoya Grampus is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 36' - Masato Morishige was booked on 36.
- 41' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 46' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 51' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Sho Inagaki suffering a number of foals already.
- 56' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 56 minutes.
- 61' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Ryoya Ogawa, as he is very good at scoring at Paloma Mizuho Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 65' - Kensuke Nagai is replacing Adailton for the FC Tōkyō side.
- 70' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Yuichi Maruyama made 240 appearances and scored 2 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 75' - It’s high time Massimo Ficcadenti made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 77' - Another change for FC Tōkyō made on 77 minute. Diego Oliveira leaves to be changed by Hirotaka Mita.
- 81' - The referee shows Nagoya Grampus player a Yellow card on 81.
- 82' - The referee shows Nagoya Grampus player a Yellow card on 82.
- 85' - Yuki Soma is replacing Hiroyuki Abe for the Nagoya Grampus side.
- 87' - Time for substitution for FC Tōkyō. Arthur is replaced by Takuya Uchida.
- 88' - Takuya Uchida has so much to prove this time. He replaces Arthur on 88 minute.
- The final score is 1-0.
Today 2020-11-15 Nagoya Grampus vs FC Tokyo are fighting J. League league on Paloma Mizuho Stadium.
Nagoya Grampus had 34 games and get got 63 points in Season (2018/18)
FC Tokyo had 34 games and get got 57 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Isao Nishihashi, Hajime Matsuo, Takeshi Suhara, Bumpei Ueda
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 11 Hiroyuki Abe
- 27 Yuki Soma 85'
- 2 Takuji Yonemoto
- 1 Mitch Langerak
- 23 Yutaka Yoshida
- 34 Oh Jaeseok
- 15 Sho Inagaki
- 25 Naoki Maeda
- 3 Yuichi Maruyama
- 10 Gabriel Xavier
- 4 Shinnosuke Nakatani
- 16 Mateus
Captain4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 3 Masato Morishige
- 6 Ryoya Ogawa
- 8 Yojiro Takahagi
- 9 Diego Oliveira
- 7 Hirotaka Mita 77'
- 15 Adailton
- 11 Kensuke Nagai 65'
- 20 Leandro
- 24 Taichi Hara 77'
- 13 Go Hatano
- 4 Tsuyoshi Watanabe
- 45 Arthur
- 28 Takuya Uchida 87'
- 31 Shuto Abe
- 37 Hotaka Nakamura