Matsumoto Yamaga FC vs Oita FC Trinita, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
31st of August 2019 10:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+5
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Matsumoto Yamaga FC is hosting Oita FC Trinita for another epic battle.
- 5' - It looks surprising Oita FC Trinita does not make any changes. Thitiphan Puangjan has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 15' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Matsumoto Yamaga FC that had 34 games and scored 22 goals.
- 20' - It’s high time Tomohiro Katanosaka made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 25' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Shintaro Shimada, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 30' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 35' - It looks like no one’s ball. Oita FC Trinita is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 40' - Oita FC Trinita is showing some good football. However, Oita FC Trinita are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 45' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 50' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 50 minutes.
- 55' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 60' - Tomoki Iwata has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 29 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 63' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Serginho.
- 68' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Matsumoto Yamaga FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 71' - Another substitution for Ōita FC Trinita to replace Toshio Shimakawa by Kazuki Kozuka on 71 minute.
- 76' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 77' - The whistle greets Shintaro Shimada as he departs to be replaced by Kohei Isa.
- 82' - Oita FC Trinita seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 85' - Ōita FC Trinita manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Kazushi Mitsuhira is hanging Thitiphan Puangjan on the field on 85 minute.
- 89' - Another substitution for Matsumoto Yamaga FC to replace Serginho by Taro Sugimoto on 89 minute.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2019-08-31 Matsumoto Yamaga FC vs Oita FC Trinita are fighting J. League league .
Matsumoto Yamaga FC had 34 games and get got 31 points in Season (2018/18)
Oita FC Trinita had 34 games and get got 43 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Hirokazu Otsubo, Koji Morikawa, Taku Nakano, Ryosuke Murai
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Matsumoto Yamaga FC
Captain1 Tatsuya Morita
- 41 Hiroki Mizumoto
- 42 Ryo Takahashi
- 1 Tatsuya Morita
- 4 Masaki Iida
- 3 Hayuma Tanaka
- 31 Yuya Hashiuchi
- 11 Ryo Nagai
- 25 Yamato Machida 71'
- 6 Ibuki Fujita
- 26 Masaki Yamamoto 89'
- 8 Serginho
- 20 Taro Sugimoto 89'
- 35 Masaki Miyasaka
- 50 Toyofumi Sakano
Oita FC Trinita
Captain5 Yoshinori Suzuki
- 3 Yuto Misao
- 6 Yuki Kobayashi
- 1 Shun Takagi
- 5 Yoshinori Suzuki
- 7 Rei Matsumoto
- 29 Tomoki Iwata
- 50 Tatsuya Tanaka
- 45 Ado Onaiwu
- 44 Thitiphan Puangjan
- 27 Kazushi Mitsuhira 85'
- 4 Toshio Shimakawa
- 14 Kazuki Kozuka 71'
- 37 Shintaro Shimada
- 18 Kohei Isa 77'