Kilmarnock FC vs Celtic FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 1
9th of August 2020 15:30
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - KICK OFF: Kilmarnock FC gets underway.
- 5' - Celtic FC looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Ryan Christie scoring 1 goals.
- 10' - Kilmarnock FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 10.
- 11' - GOAL! Ryan Christie scores on 11.
- 16' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Christopher Jullien, as he is very good at scoring at Rugby Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 21' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Celtic FC that had 155 games and scored 258 goals.
- 24' - What a strike from Chris Burke! The score is 1-1.
- 29' - It looks surprising Kilmarnock FC does not make any changes. Odsonne Edouard has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 34' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Ross Millen made 84 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 35' - The referee calls foul for Alan Power. He receives a Yellow card.
- 40' - It looks like no one’s ball. Celtic FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 45' - Kilmarnock FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 46' - Brandon Haunstrop is replacing Rory McKenzie for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 51' - Danny Rogers needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 56' - Celtic FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 56.
- 61' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Kilmarnock FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 66' - It is a substitution in Celtic FC team. Jeremie Frimpong is replaced by Hatem Abd Elhamed on 66 minute.
- 71' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 72' - Celtic FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 77' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 77 minutes.
- 80' - Another substitution for Celtic FC to replace Scott Brown by Jules Ntcham on 80 minute.
- 85' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 87' - The whistle greets Greg Taylor as he departs to be replaced by Boli Bolingoli.
- The final whistle. It looks like we are having a draw.
Today 2020-08-09 Kilmarnock FC vs Celtic FC are fighting Premier League league on Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 30 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Celtic FC had 30 games and get got 80 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Nick Walsh, Dougie Potter, Alan Muir, Graham Chambers
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 29 Chris Burke
- 10 Greg Kiltie 87'
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop 46'
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 6 Alan Power
- 18 Calum Waters
- 22 Ross Millen
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 11 Nicke Kabamba
Captain8 Scott Brown
- 27 Mohamed Elyounoussi
- 11 Patryk Klimala 66'
- 2 Christopher Jullien
- 8 Scott Brown
- 21 Jules Ntcham 80'
- 49 James Forrest
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 35 Kristoffer Ajer
- 22 Odsonne Edouard
- 17 Ryan Christie
- 1 Vasileios Barkas
- 3 Greg Taylor
- 23 Boli Bolingoli 87'
- 30 Jeremie Frimpong
- 44 Hatem Abd Elhamed 66'