Kilmarnock FC vs Celtic FC, Premier League 2023 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 4
16th of April 2023 11:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Kilmarnock FC and Celtic FC is underway.
- 5' - Greg Taylor has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 7' - GOAL! Kyogo Furuhashi scores on 7.
- 12' - What a strike from Daizen Maeda! The score is 0-2.
- 17' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 18' - Goal! Matt O'Riley scores his 17 goal in 224 matches.
- 23' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 27' - GOAL! Matt O'Riley scores on 27.
- 28' - GOAL! Matt O'Riley scores on 28.
- 31' - It is a substitution in Kilmarnock FC team. Fraser Murray is replaced by Alan Power on 31 minute.
- 36' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 41' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 45' - GOAL! Liam Donnelly scores on 45.
- 46' - It is a substitution in Celtic FC team. Kyogo Furuhashi is replaced by Hyun-Gyu Oh on 46 minute.
- 51' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 51 minutes.
- 56' - Kilmarnock FC is showing some good football. However, Kilmarnock FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 61' - It’s high time Derek McInnes made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 66' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Lewis Mayo suffering a number of foals already.
- 68' - Celtic FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Aaron Mooy is hanging Matt O'Riley on the field on 68 minute.
- 69' - The supporters are chanting for Aaron Mooy. He replaces Matt O'Riley on 69 minute.
- 73' - Celtic FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 73.
- 78' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Sam Walker made 235 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 83' - Jordan Jones has so much to prove this time. He replaces Luke Chambers on 83 minute.
- 84' - Brad Lyons is replacing David Watson for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 86' - Alistair Johnston is having his name booked by the referee on 86.
- 88' - The supporters are chanting for Ben Summers. He replaces Sead Haksabanovic on 88 minute.
- 90' - Time for substitution for Kilmarnock FC. Danny Armstrong is replaced by Bobby Wales.
- Full Time. Celtic FC beats Kilmarnock FC
Today 2023-04-16 Kilmarnock FC vs Celtic FC are fighting Premier League league .
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Celtic FC had 33 games and get got 82 points in Season (2018/19)
- 20 Sam Walker
- 19 Joe Wright
- 2 Lewis Mayo
- 22 Liam Donnelly
- 34 David Watson
- 17 Brad Lyons 84'
- 15 Fraser Murray
- 4 Alan Power 31'
- 11 Danny Armstrong
- 29 Bobby Wales 90'
- 23 Kyle Vassell
- 26 Christian Doidge
- 3 Jeriel Dorsett 31'
- 24 Luke Chambers
- 10 Jordan Jones 83'
- 5 Ashton Taylor
- 1 Joe Hart
- 18 Yuki Kobayashi
- 4 Carl Starfelt
- 3 Greg Taylor
- 2 Alistair Johnston
- 24 Tomoki Iwata
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 14 David Turnbull 68'
- 33 Matt O'Riley
- 13 Aaron Mooy 68'
- 9 Sead Haksabanovic
- 53 Ben Summers 88'
- 38 Daizen Maeda
- 98 Rocco Vata 68'
- 8 Kyogo Furuhashi
- 19 Hyun-Gyu Oh 46'