Kilmarnock FC vs Celtic FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 4
2nd of February 2021 19:45
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+2
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Kilmarnock FC is hosting Celtic FC for another epic battle.
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 3 times this season with Celtic FC winning 66.67% of all matches.
- 10' - It looks surprising Celtic FC does not make any changes. George Oakley has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 15' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 20' - David Turnbull needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 25' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Albian Ajeti suffering a number of foals already.
- 29' - Goal! Scott Brown scores his 4 goal in 181 matches.
- 34' - It looks like no one’s ball. Celtic FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 36' - The referee shows Kilmarnock FC player a Yellow card on 36.
- 41' - Kilmarnock FC is showing some good football. However, Kilmarnock FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 46' - Kilmarnock FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 46.
- 51' - Celtic FC looks like a favorite considering 2 games won in last 3 matches with its main striker Odsonne Edouard scoring 2 goals.
- 53' - What a strike from Odsonne Edouard! The score is 0-2.
- 58' - The travelling Celtic FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 62' - Odsonne Edouard with the second goal in the match!
- 67' - Rory McKenzie has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 36 appearances with only 2 goals this season.
- 70' - Another substitution for Celtic FC to replace Ryan Christie by Mohamed Elyounoussi on 70 minute.
- 71' - Kilmarnock FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Nicke Kabamba is hanging George Oakley on the field on 71 minute.
- 73' - Michael Johnston is replacing David Turnbull for the Celtic FC side.
- 76' - Mitchell Pinnock is replacing Chris Burke for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 81' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 81 minutes.
- 86' - GOAL! Albian Ajeti scores on 86. Assisted by Scott Brown
- 90' - The Celtic FC manager makes a substitution. Greg Taylor departs to be replaced by Diego Laxalt.
- That’s it! Another goalless match for Kilmarnock FC and Celtic FC (для сухой ничьи).
Today 2021-02-02 Kilmarnock FC vs Celtic FC are fighting Premier League league on BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Celtic FC had 36 games and get got 73 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Alan Mulvanny, Kevin Clancy, Graeme Leslie, Grant Irvine
Captain8 Gary Dicker
- 3 Brandon Haunstrop
- 16 Colin Doyle
- 4 Clevid Dikamona
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 29 Chris Burke
- 19 Mitchell Pinnock 76'
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 8 Gary Dicker
- 15 Brandon Pierrick 71'
- 6 Alan Power
- 22 Ross Millen
- 9 George Oakley
- 11 Nicke Kabamba 71'
- 14 Zeno Ibsen Rossi
Captain8 Scott Brown
- 16 Jonjoe Kenny
- 8 Scott Brown
- 42 Callum McGregor
- 29 Scott Bain
- 35 Kristoffer Ajer
- 22 Odsonne Edouard
- 11 Patryk Klimala 73'
- 17 Ryan Christie
- 27 Mohamed Elyounoussi 70'
- 10 Albian Ajeti
- 3 Greg Taylor
- 93 Diego Laxalt 90'
- 14 David Turnbull
- 11 Patryk Klimala 73'
- 57 Stephen Welsh