Kashiwa Reysol vs Yokohama F·Marinos, J. League 2022 REGULAR SEASON
3 : 1
27th of February 2022 06:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The game is set. Kashiwa Reysol kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Anderson Lopes puts Yokohama F·Marinos on the lead.
- 10' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 13' - Kashiwa Reysol manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Sachiro Toshima is hanging Keita Nakamura on the field on 13 minute.
- 18' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 18 minutes.
- 23' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Yohei Takaoka, as he is very good at scoring at Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 24' - Goal! Mao Hosoya scores his 13 goal in 283 matches.
- 29' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 30' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Shinnosuke Hatanaka.
- 35' - Yokohama F·Marinos receives a Red card for a hard tackle on 35.
- 36' - The referee calls foul for Shinnosuke Hatanaka. He receives a Red card.
- 41' - Yokohama F·Marinos looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 2 matches with its main striker Leo Ceara scoring 2 goals.
- 45' - Joel Fujita has so much to prove this time. He replaces Marcos Junior on 45 minute.
- 50' - Eduardo has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 34 appearances with only 1 goals this season.
- 55' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 60' - Sensational shot from Douglas. Kashiwa Reysol is back in the lead.
- 61' - Time for substitution for Yokohama F·Marinos. Elber is replaced by Kaina Yoshio.
- 66' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Leo Ceara suffering a number of foals already.
- 67' - Tomoya Koyamatsu has so much to prove this time. He replaces Yuto Yamada on 67 minute.
- 72' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 73' - Another change for Kashiwa Reysol made on 73 minute. Keiya Shiihashi leaves to be changed by Dodi.
- 78' - The travelling Yokohama F·Marinos supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 81' - The Yokohama F·Marinos manager makes a substitution. Anderson Lopes departs to be replaced by Ryonosuke Kabayama.
- 84' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Tomoki Iwata.
- 87' - Tomoki Iwata was booked on 87.
- Another three points for Kashiwa Reysol.
Today 2022-02-27 Kashiwa Reysol vs Yokohama F·Marinos are fighting J. League league on Sankyo Frontier Kashiwa Stadium.
Kashiwa Reysol had 36 games and get got 41 points in Season (2018/18)
Yokohama F·Marinos had 36 games and get got 75 points in Season (2018/18)
|Urawa Red Diamonds||36||62|
|Sagan Tosu FC||36||59|
|Cerezo Osaka FC||36||45|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||36||45|
|Oita FC Trinita||36||29|
- 3 Yuji Takahashi
- 4 Taiyo Koga
- 2 Hiromu Mitsumaru
- 24 Naoki Kawaguchi
- 6 Keiya Shiihashi
- 22 Dodi 73'
- 8 Keita Nakamura
- 28 Sachiro Toshima 13'
- 10 Matheus Savio
- 36 Yuto Yamada
- 14 Tomoya Koyamatsu 67'
- 49 Douglas
- 35 Hidetake Maie 73'
- 19 Mao Hosoya
- 18 Seung-Gyu Kim
- 1 Yohei Takaoka
- 25 Ryuta Koike
- 4 Shinnosuke Hatanaka
- 2 Katsuya Nagato
- 24 Tomoki Iwata
- 5 Eduardo
- 8 Takuya Kida
- 18 Kota Mizunuma
- 9 Leo Ceara 61'
- 7 Elber
- 14 Kaina Yoshio 61'
- 10 Marcos Junior
- 16 Joel Fujita 45'
- 11 Anderson Lopes
- 35 Ryonosuke Kabayama 81'