Holstein Kiel vs FC Augsburg, 2020 ROUND OF 16
0 : 1
6th of February 2019 17:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The game is set. FC Augsburg kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - FC Augsburg started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 5.
- 10' - Daniel Baier has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 34 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 15' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Fredrik Jensen made 250 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 20' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 25' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Atakan Karazor, as he is very good at scoring at Holstein-Stadion with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 30' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 35' - The travelling FC Augsburg supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 38' - The referee shows FC Augsburg player a Yellow card on 38.
- 39' - FC Augsburg manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Kostas Stafylidis is hanging Felix Götze on the field on 39 minute.
- 44' - It looks like no one’s ball. Holstein Kiel is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 49' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Masaya Okugawa suffering a number of foals already.
- 54' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Augsburg that had 250 games and scored 159 goals.
- 59' - Holstein Kiel seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 60' - Another change for FC Augsburg made on 60 minute. Marco Richter leaves to be changed by Ji Dongwon.
- 65' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 65 minutes.
- 70' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 72' - The whistle greets Sergio Córdova as he departs to be replaced by Fredrik Jensen.
- 73' - It is a substitution in Holstein Kiel team. Janni-Luca Serra is replaced by Mathias Honsak on 73 minute.
- 77' - FC Augsburg player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 82' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. FC Augsburg needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 84' - The referee shows FC Augsburg player a Yellow card on 84.
- 84' - It is a substitution in Holstein Kiel team. Masaya Okugawa is replaced by Lee Jaesung on 84 minute.
- 85' - Goal! Michael Gregoritsch scores his 12 goal in 250 matches.
- 88' - Another substitution for Holstein Kiel to replace Jonas Meffert by László Bénes on 88 minute.
- Full Time. FC Augsburg beats Holstein Kiel
Today 2019-02-06 Holstein Kiel vs FC Augsburg are fighting DFB-Pokal league on Holstein-Stadion.
Holstein Kiel had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
FC Augsburg had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Markus Hacker, Aarne Aarnink, Frank Willenborg, Martin Thomsen, Christof Gunsch
Captain3 Dominik Schmidt
- 18 Kenneth Kronholm
- 3 Dominik Schmidt
- 27 Kingsley Schindler
- 8 Alexander Muhling
- 15 Johannes van den Bergh
- 24 Hauke Finn Wahl
- 22 Atakan Karazor
- 26 Jonas Meffert
- 25 Laszlo Benes 88'
- 23 Janni-Luca Serra
- 9 Mathias Honsak 73'
- 11 Masaya Okugawa
- 7 Lee Jaesung 84'
- 20 Jannik Dehm
Captain10 Daniel Baier
- 4 Felix Gotze
- 3 Kostas Stafylidis 39'
- 28 Andre Hahn
- 31 Philipp Max
- 10 Daniel Baier
- 38 Kevin Danso
- 8 Rani Khedira
- 11 Michael Gregoritsch
- 21 Sergio Cordova
- 24 Fredrik Jensen 72'
- 23 Marco Richter
- 22 Ji Dongwon 60'
- 40 Gregor Kobel
- 5 Reece Oxford