Holstein Kiel vs FC Augsburg, 2022 ROUND OF 16
0 : 1
6th of February 2019 17:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Holstein Kiel to score. At the same time, FC Augsburg does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 10' - It looks surprising Holstein Kiel does not make any changes. Janni-Luca Serra has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 15' - The travelling FC Augsburg supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 20' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering FC Augsburg that had 307 games and scored 249 goals.
- 25' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 30' - Marco Richter needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 35' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 38' - It’s a booking for FC Augsburg player. Felix Gotze gets a Yellow card.
- 39' - Another change for FC Augsburg made on 39 minute. Felix Gotze leaves to be changed by Kostas Stafylidis.
- 44' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 49' - Holstein Kiel is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 54' - It’s high time Manuel Baum made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 59' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 59 minutes.
- 60' - FC Augsburg manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Ji Dongwon is hanging Marco Richter on the field on 60 minute.
- 65' - Holstein Kiel seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 70' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 72' - Fredrik Jensen is replacing Sergio Cordova for the FC Augsburg side.
- 73' - It is a substitution in Holstein Kiel team. Janni-Luca Serra is replaced by Mathias Honsak on 73 minute.
- 77' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Ji Dongwon.
- 82' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Kingsley Schindler suffering a number of foals already.
- 84' - The referee shows FC Augsburg player a Yellow card on 84.
- 84' - Holstein Kiel manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Lee Jaesung is hanging Masaya Okugawa on the field on 84 minute.
- 85' - Michael Gregoritsch puts FC Augsburg on the lead.
- 88' - The Holstein Kiel manager makes a substitution. Jonas Meffert departs to be replaced by Laszlo Benes.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for FC Augsburg players.
Today 2019-02-06 Holstein Kiel vs FC Augsburg are fighting DFB-Pokal league on Holstein-Stadion.
Holstein Kiel had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
FC Augsburg had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Markus Hacker, Aarne Aarnink, Frank Willenborg, Martin Thomsen, Christof Gunsch
Captain3 Dominik Schmidt
- 18 Kenneth Kronholm
- 24 Hauke Finn Wahl
- 27 Kingsley Schindler
- 20 Jannik Dehm
- 15 Johannes van den Bergh
- 3 Dominik Schmidt
- 26 Jonas Meffert
- 25 Laszlo Benes 88'
- 8 Alexander Muhling
- 23 Janni-Luca Serra
- 9 Mathias Honsak 73'
- 11 Masaya Okugawa
- 7 Lee Jaesung 84'
- 22 Atakan Karazor
Captain10 Daniel Baier
- 40 Gregor Kobel
- 5 Reece Oxford
- 31 Philipp Max
- 28 Andre Hahn
- 10 Daniel Baier
- 8 Rani Khedira
- 38 Kevin Danso
- 4 Felix Gotze
- 3 Kostas Stafylidis 39'
- 11 Michael Gregoritsch
- 23 Marco Richter
- 22 Ji Dongwon 60'
- 21 Sergio Cordova
- 24 Fredrik Jensen 72'