Hibernian FC vs Kilmarnock FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 1
1st of August 2020 14:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - Welcome to Easter Road Stadium that hosts another battle between Hibernian FC and Kilmarnock FC.
- 5' - Martin Boyle puts Hibernian FC on the lead.
- 10' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 15' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Paul Hanlon suffering a number of foals already.
- 20' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 2 times this season with Hibernian FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 25' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 25 minutes.
- 30' - It looks like no one’s ball. Hibernian FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 34' - Martin Boyle with the second goal in the match!
- 39' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 44' - Goal! Chris Burke scores his 18 goal in 84 matches.
- 46' - Danny Rogers has so much to prove this time. He replaces Jake Eastwood on 46 minute.
- 51' - Hibernian FC is showing some good football. However, Hibernian FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 56' - The travelling Kilmarnock FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 61' - Daryl Horgan has so much to prove this time. He replaces Scott Allan on 61 minute.
- 66' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 68' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Paul McGinn on 68.
- 70' - Christian Doidge has so much to prove this time. He replaces Josh Doig on 70 minute.
- 75' - Kilmarnock FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Eamonn Brophy is hanging Greg Kiltie on the field on 75 minute.
- 77' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Alan Power on 77.
- 82' - Kilmarnock FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 84' - Danny Whitehall is replacing Aaron Tshibola for the Kilmarnock FC side.
- 89' - Another change for Hibernian FC made on 89 minute. Kevin Nisbet leaves to be changed by Melker Hallberg.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Kilmarnock FC.
Today 2020-08-01 Hibernian FC vs Kilmarnock FC are fighting Premier League league on Easter Road Stadium.
Hibernian FC had 30 games and get got 37 points in Season (2018/19)
Kilmarnock FC had 30 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Andrew Dallas, John Beaton, Frank Connor, David Doig
Captain4 Paul Hanlon
- 11 Joe Newell
- 23 Scott Allan
- 7 Daryl Horgan 61'
- 10 Martin Boyle
- 13 Alexandros Gogic
- 8 Drey Wright
- 16 Lewis Stevenson 70'
- 6 Paul McGinn
- 4 Paul Hanlon
- 1 Ofir Marciano
- 5 Ryan Porteous
- 25 Josh Doig
- 9 Christian Doidge 70'
- 15 Kevin Nisbet
- 20 Melker Hallberg 89'
Captain5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 1 Jake Eastwood
- 23 Danny Rogers 46'
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 12 Danny Whitehall 84'
- 29 Chris Burke
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 10 Greg Kiltie
- 9 Eamonn Brophy 75'
- 6 Alan Power
- 18 Calum Waters
- 22 Ross Millen
- 11 Nicke Kabamba