GNK Dinamo Zagreb vs Chelsea FC, Champions League 2023 GROUP STAGE
1 : 0
6th of September 2022 16:45
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. GNK Dinamo Zagreb is hosting Chelsea FC for another epic battle.
- 5' - GNK Dinamo Zagreb is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 10' - Chelsea FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 10.
- 13' - Goal! Mislav Orsic scores his 31 goal in 162 matches.
- 18' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Dominik Livakovic, as he is very good at scoring at Stadion Maksimir with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 23' - It looks like no one’s ball. GNK Dinamo Zagreb is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 28' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Chelsea FC that had 279 games and scored 494 goals.
- 33' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Josip Misic suffering a number of foals already.
- 38' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Wesley Fofana made 322 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 43' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 46' - Hakim Ziyech has so much to prove this time. He replaces Azpilicueta on 46 minute.
- 51' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 56' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 56 minutes.
- 59' - The referee shows Chelsea FC player a Yellow card on 59.
- 59' - Another change for Chelsea FC made on 59 minute. Mateo Kovacic leaves to be changed by Jorginho.
- 64' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 67' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Kalidou Koulibaly on 67.
- 71' - Cucurella has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ben Chilwell on 71 minute.
- 75' - Christian Pulisic has so much to prove this time. He replaces Raheem Sterling on 75 minute.
- 76' - The GNK Dinamo Zagreb manager makes a substitution. Sadegh Moharrami departs to be replaced by Rasmus Lauritsen.
- 77' - The GNK Dinamo Zagreb manager makes a substitution. Mislav Orsic departs to be replaced by Dario Spikic.
- 80' - Thomas Tuchel is having his name booked by the referee on 80.
- 81' - The referee calls foul for Thomas Tuchel. He receives a Yellow card.
- 86' - It looks surprising GNK Dinamo Zagreb does not make any changes. Kalidou Koulibaly has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 88' - GNK Dinamo Zagreb manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Martin Baturina is hanging Arijan Ademi on the field on 88 minute.
- 89' - Time for substitution for GNK Dinamo Zagreb. Arijan Ademi is replaced by Martin Baturina.
- 90' - The referee calls foul for Martin Baturina. He receives a Yellow card.
- 90' - Josip Drmic has so much to prove this time. He replaces Bruno Petkovic on 90 minute.
- Full Time. GNK Dinamo Zagreb beats Chelsea FC
Today 2022-09-06 GNK Dinamo Zagreb vs Chelsea FC are fighting Champions League league on Stadion Maksimir.
GNK Dinamo Zagreb had 6 games and get got 4 points in Season (2018/19)
Chelsea FC had 6 games and get got 13 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Mihai Artene, Andrei Chivulete, Paolo Valeri, Ovidiu Hategan, Istvan Kovacs, Vasile Marinescu
|Real Madrid CF||6||15|
|Manchester United FC||6||11|
|Manchester City FC||6||12|
|FC Bayern Munchen||6||18|
|FC Red Bull Salzburg||6||10|
|Sporting Clube de Portugal||6||9|
|Tottenham Hotspur FC||6||8|
|FC Schalke 04||6||11|
|Club Atletico de Madrid||6||7|
|Sport Lisboa e Benfica||6||8|
|FC Internazionale Milano||6||10|
|Paris Saint-Germain FC||6||11|
|FC Sheriff Tiraspol||6||7|
|FK Zenit Sankt-Petersburg||6||5|
|FC Viktoria Plzen||6||7|
|AS Monaco FC||6||1|
|FK Crvena Zvezda||6||4|
|Club Brugge KV||6||4|
|PFC CSKA Moskva||6||7|
|FK Dynamo Kyiv||6||1|
|FK Lokomotiv Moskva||6||3|
|BSC Young Boys||6||5|
|FK Shakhtar Donetsk||6||2|
|TSG 1899 Hoffenheim||6||3|
GNK Dinamo Zagreb
- 40 Dominik Livakovic
- 2 Sadegh Moharrami
- 6 Rasmus Lauritsen 76'
- 55 Dino Peric
- 37 Josip Sutalo
- 13 Stefan Ristovski
- 14 Robert Ljubicic
- 27 Josip Misic
- 5 Arijan Ademi
- 10 Martin Baturina 88'
- 7 Luka Ivanusec
- 99 Mislav Orsic
- 77 Dario Spikic 77'
- 9 Bruno Petkovic
- 18 Josip Drmic 90'
- 1 Kepa Arrizabalaga
- 28 Azpilicueta
- 22 Hakim Ziyech 46'
- 33 Wesley Fofana
- 26 Kalidou Koulibaly
- 24 Reece James
- 21 Ben Chilwell
- 32 Cucurella 71'
- 8 Mateo Kovacic
- 5 Jorginho 59'
- 19 Mason Mount
- 29 Kai Havertz
- 17 Raheem Sterling
- 10 Christian Pulisic 75'
- 9 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang
- 18 Armando Broja 59'
- 13 Marcus Bettinelli
- 16 Edouard Mendy
- 14 Trevoh Chalobah
- 32 Cucurella
- 21 Ben Chilwell 71'
- 5 Jorginho
- 8 Mateo Kovacic 59'
- 10 Christian Pulisic
- 17 Raheem Sterling 75'
- 12 Ruben Loftus-Cheek
- 20 Denis Zakaria
- 23 Conor Gallagher
- 22 Hakim Ziyech
- 28 Azpilicueta 46'
- 30 Carney Chukwuemeka
- 18 Armando Broja
- 9 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang 59'