Aberdeen FC vs Rangers FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
10th of January 2021 15:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - The game is set. Rangers FC kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 10' - Rangers FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 20' - The travelling Rangers FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 25' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 4 times this season with Rangers FC winning 100% of all matches.
- 26' - Aberdeen FC receives a Red card for a hard tackle on 26.
- 31' - Rangers FC looks like a favorite considering 4 games won in last 4 matches with its main striker Ryan Kent scoring 2 goals.
- 32' - GOAL! Alfredo Morelos scores on 32. Assisted by Ryan Kent
- 37' - Ryan Kent needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 5 Yellow cards this season.
- 40' - James Tavernier is having his name booked by the referee on 40.
- 41' - The referee shows Aberdeen FC player a Yellow card on 41.
- 44' - Shaleum Logan is replacing Curtis Main for the Aberdeen FC side.
- 49' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Connor Goldson made 153 appearances and scored 20 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 50' - Goal! Alfredo Morelos scores his 72 goal in 153 matches.
- 55' - Rangers FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 58' - The Aberdeen FC manager makes a substitution. Scott Wright departs to be replaced by Matt Kennedy.
- 63' - It’s high time Steven Gerrard made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 67' - GOAL! Matt Kennedy scores on 67. Assisted by Jonny Hayes
- 72' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 77' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Glen Kamara suffering a number of foals already.
- 81' - Lewis Ferguson is having his name booked by the referee on 81.
- 82' - Another change for Rangers FC made on 82 minute. Ianis Hagi leaves to be changed by Bongani Zungu.
- 87' - Rangers FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 87.
- 89' - Ryan Edmondson has so much to prove this time. He replaces Ash Taylor on 89 minute.
- The referee blows the final whistle. Sensational lose for Aberdeen FC.
Today 2021-01-10 Aberdeen FC vs Rangers FC are fighting Premier League league on Pittodrie Stadium.
Aberdeen FC had 36 games and get got 56 points in Season (2018/19)
Rangers FC had 36 games and get got 96 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Graeme Stewart, Douglas Ross, John Beaton, Alan Newlands, Graham Beaton
Captain1 Joe Lewis
- 11 Ryan Hedges
- 14 Ash Taylor
- 32 Ryan Edmondson 89'
- 17 Jonny Hayes
- 3 Tommie Hoban
- 1 Joe Lewis
- 4 Andrew Considine
- 25 Scott Wright
- 33 Matt Kennedy 58'
- 24 Dean Campbell
- 16 Sam Cosgrove
- 19 Lewis Ferguson
- 9 Curtis Main
- 2 Shaleum Logan 44'
Captain2 James Tavernier
- 10 Steven Davis
- 26 Leon Balogun
- 17 Joe Aribo
- 7 Ianis Hagi
- 15 Bongani Zungu 82'
- 31 Borna Barisic
- 20 Alfredo Morelos
- 18 Glen Kamara
- 14 Ryan Kent
- 6 Connor Goldson
- 1 Allan McGregor
- 2 James Tavernier