Urawa Red Diamonds vs Shonan Bellmare, J. League 2021 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 0
12th of December 2020 08:00
First half: 45+3 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Urawa Red Diamonds to score. At the same time, Shonan Bellmare does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Takuya Iwanami suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Ryosuke Yamanaka made 111 appearances and scored 10 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 15' - Shonan Bellmare is showing some good football. However, Shonan Bellmare are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 20' - Yuki Ohashi has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 9 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 25' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Shonan Bellmare needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 30' - Kazuki Nagasawa needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 4 Yellow cards this season.
- 35' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 35 minutes.
- 38' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Sohsuke Shibata.
- 43' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 48' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 53' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 58' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 63' - Shonan Bellmare seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 64' - The supporters are chanting for Kai Shibato. He replaces Ewerton on 64 minute.
- 69' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 74' - Another substitution for Urawa Red Diamonds to replace Koya Yuruki by Yūki Abe on 74 minute.
- 79' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 81' - The whistle greets Naoki Ishihara as he departs to be replaced by Tsukasa Umesaki.
- 86' - Urawa Red Diamonds manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Tomoya Ugajin is hanging Ryosuke Yamanaka on the field on 86 minute.
- 90' - The referee shows Urawa Red Diamonds player a Yellow card on 90.
- 90' - The whistle greets Koki Tachi as he departs to be replaced by Kazuki Oiwa.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-0.
Today 2020-12-12 Urawa Red Diamonds vs Shonan Bellmare are fighting J. League league on Saitama Stadium 2002.
Urawa Red Diamonds had 34 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/18)
Shonan Bellmare had 34 games and get got 27 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Takuto Okabe, Takeshi Suhara, Seiichi Kanai, Yosuke Takabe
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Urawa Red Diamonds
Captain1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 14 Kenyu Sugimoto
- 9 Yuki Muto 74'
- 8 Ewerton
- 29 Kai Shibato 64'
- 6 Ryosuke Yamanaka
- 3 Tomoya Ugajin 86'
- 30 Shinzo Koroki
- 1 Shusaku Nishikawa
- 27 Daiki Hashioka
- 31 Takuya Iwanami
- 7 Kazuki Nagasawa
- 11 Quentin Martinus
- 37 Hidetoshi Takeda 86'
- 24 Koya Yuruki
- 22 Yuki Abe 74'
- 28 Katsuya Iwatake
Captain6 Takuya Okamoto
- 13 Naoki Ishihara
- 7 Tsukasa Umesaki 81'
- 14 Hiroto Nakagawa
- 17 Yuki Ohashi 64'
- 6 Takuya Okamoto
- 38 Hirokazu Ishihara
- 18 Temma Matsuda
- 5 Shota Kobayashi 81'
- 30 Sohsuke Shibata
- 16 Mitsuki Saito
- 10 Naoki Yamada 64'
- 21 Masaaki Goto
- 32 Satoshi Tanaka
- 19 Koki Tachi
- 22 Kazuki Oiwa 90'
- 26 Taiga Hata