St. Johnstone FC vs Ross County FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
0 : 1
19th of September 2020 14:00
First half: 45+2 | Second half: 45+3
- 0' - The game is set. St. Johnstone FC kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Scott Tanser suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 13' - The referee shows St. Johnstone FC player a Yellow card on 13.
- 18' - Ross County FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 19' - Ross County FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Keith Watson is hanging Connor Randall on the field on 19 minute.
- 21' - Jason Kerr is having his name booked by the referee on 21.
- 26' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 29' - Ross County FC player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 34' - It looks like no one’s ball. St. Johnstone FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 39' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. St. Johnstone FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 42' - Ross County FC is taking the lead after the goal scored by Iain Vigurs on 42.
- 47' - St. Johnstone FC is showing some good football. However, St. Johnstone FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 52' - Harry Paton needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 57' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 59' - The whistle greets Callum Hendry as he departs to be replaced by Chris Kane.
- 64' - It’s high time Stuart Kettlewell made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 69' - Time for substitution for St. Johnstone FC. Liam Craig is replaced by Craig Conway.
- 74' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering St. Johnstone FC that had 91 games and scored 88 goals.
- 78' - It is a substitution in St. Johnstone FC team. Dan McNamara is replaced by Michael O'Halloran on 78 minute.
- 82' - The referee calls foul for Josh Reid. He receives a Yellow card.
- 82' - Regan Charles-Cook is replacing Michael Gardyne for the Ross County FC side.
- 84' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Iain Vigurs.
- 86' - It is a substitution in Ross County FC team. Harry Paton is replaced by Stephen Kelly on 86 minute.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for Ross County FC players.
Today 2020-09-19 St. Johnstone FC vs Ross County FC are fighting Premier League league on McDiarmid Park.
St. Johnstone FC had 29 games and get got 36 points in Season (2018/19)
Ross County FC had 30 games and get got 29 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Steven McLean, Dougie Potter, David Munro, Michael Banks
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 14 Stevie May
- 12 Elliot Parish
- 10 David Wotherspoon
- 8 Murray Davidson 78'
- 26 Liam Craig
- 7 Craig Conway 69'
- 3 Scott Tanser
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 22 Callum Hendry
- 9 Chris Kane 59'
- 15 Dan McNamara
- 11 Michael O'Halloran 78'
- 4 Jamie McCart
Ross County FC
Captain11 Iain Vigurs
- 2 Connor Randall
- 15 Keith Watson 19'
- 22 Jordan Tillson
- 16 Alex Iacovitti
- 1 Ross Laidlaw
- 8 Oliver Shaw
- 27 Ross Stewart
- 25 Coll Donaldson
- 11 Iain Vigurs
- 24 Harry Paton
- 18 Stephen Kelly 86'
- 7 Michael Gardyne
- 17 Regan Charles-Cook 82'
- 43 Josh Reid