St. Johnstone FC vs Ross County FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 0
20th of March 2021 15:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+7
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between St. Johnstone FC and Ross County FC is underway.
- 5' - St. Johnstone FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 10' - It looks surprising St. Johnstone FC does not make any changes. Iain Vigurs has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 15' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 20' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. St. Johnstone FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 25' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Billy McKay suffering a number of foals already.
- 30' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Jason Naismith, as he is very good at scoring at McDiarmid Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 35' - St. Johnstone FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 40' - St. Johnstone FC is showing some good football. However, St. Johnstone FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 45' - Ross County FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 45.
- 50' - Ross County FC looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 3 matches with its main striker Iain Vigurs scoring 1 goals.
- 55' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 60' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 3 times this season with Ross County FC winning 33.33% of all matches.
- 63' - Another change for Ross County FC made on 63 minute. Billy McKay leaves to be changed by Iain Vigurs.
- 64' - Stevie May is replacing Chris Kane for the St. Johnstone FC side.
- 69' - Harry Paton needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 74' - It’s high time made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 75' - The whistle greets Callum Booth as he departs to be replaced by Scott Tanser.
- 80' - The travelling Ross County FC supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 81' - Ross County FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 81.
- 83' - Ross County FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 83.
- 86' - Goal! Glenn Middleton scores his 6 goal in 151 matches.
- 87' - Oliver Shaw has so much to prove this time. He replaces Harry Paton on 87 minute.
- 89' - Iain Vigurs is having his name booked by the referee on 89.
- 90' - Jermaine Hylton is replacing Coll Donaldson for the Ross County FC side.
- Another three points for St. Johnstone FC.
Today 2021-03-20 St. Johnstone FC vs Ross County FC are fighting Premier League league on McDiarmid Park.
St. Johnstone FC had 36 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Ross County FC had 36 games and get got 33 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Bobby Madden, Graeme Leslie, Craig Napier, Craig Ferguson
St. Johnstone FC
Captain5 Jason Kerr
- 10 David Wotherspoon
- 1 Zander Clark
- 9 Chris Kane
- 14 Stevie May 64'
- 26 Liam Craig
- 6 Liam Gordon
- 5 Jason Kerr
- 18 Alistair McCann
- 19 Shaun Rooney
- 4 Jamie McCart
- 24 Callum Booth
- 3 Scott Tanser 75'
- 17 Guy Melamed
- 16 Glenn Middleton 75'
Ross County FC
Captain15 Keith Watson
- 19 Charlie Lakin
- 7 Michael Gardyne 63'
- 23 Jason Naismith
- 22 Jordan Tillson
- 16 Alex Iacovitti
- 1 Ross Laidlaw
- 25 Coll Donaldson
- 14 Jermaine Hylton 90'
- 26 Jordan White
- 15 Keith Watson
- 24 Harry Paton
- 8 Oliver Shaw 87'
- 9 Billy McKay
- 11 Iain Vigurs 63'
- 4 Leo Fuhr Hjelde