SPAL 2013 vs AC Milan, Serie A 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 2
1st of July 2020 19:45
First half: 45+7 | Second half: 45+6
- 0' - We are underway at Stadio Paolo Mazza. The crowd does wile while the referee lows the starting whistle.
- 5' - Zlatan Ibrahimovic needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 10' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. AC Milan needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 13' - What a strike from Mattia Valoti! The score is 1-0.
- 17' - Another change for AC Milan made on 17 minute. Samu Castillejo leaves to be changed by Alexis Saelemaekers.
- 22' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 27' - It looks like no one’s ball. SPAL 2013 is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 30' - What a strike from Sergio Floccari! The score is 2-0.
- 35' - Nenad Tomovic has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 40' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 43' - It’s a booking for SPAL 2013 player. Marco D'Alessandro gets a Red card.
- 45' - Mirko Valdifiori is having his name booked by the referee on 45.
- 46' - The AC Milan manager makes a substitution. Davide Calabria departs to be replaced by Rafael Leão.
- 51' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Matteo Gabbia suffering a number of foals already.
- 56' - It looks surprising SPAL 2013 does not make any changes. Davide Calabria has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 58' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Karlo Letica on 58.
- 63' - AC Milan started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 63.
- 65' - Another change for AC Milan made on 65 minute. Theo Hernández leaves to be changed by Diego Laxalt.
- 67' - The SPAL 2013 manager makes a substitution. Kevin Bonifazi departs to be replaced by Bartosz Salamon.
- 70' - Giacomo Bonaventura is replacing Ismael Bennacer for the AC Milan side.
- 75' - AC Milan is showing some good football. However, AC Milan are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 76' - Time for substitution for SPAL 2013. Mohamed Salim Fares is replaced by Espeto.
- 79' - GOAL! Rafael Leão scores on 79.
- 83' - Bryan Dabo is having his name booked by the referee on 83.
- 83' - It is a substitution in SPAL 2013 team. Bryan Dabo is replaced by Thiago Cionek on 83 minute.
- 88' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Ismael Bennacer made 190 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 2-2.
Today 2020-07-01 SPAL 2013 vs AC Milan are fighting Serie A league on Stadio Paolo Mazza.
SPAL 2013 had 38 games and get got 20 points in Season (2018/19)
AC Milan had 38 games and get got 66 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Alessandro Costanzo, Maurizio Mariani, Luca Pairetto, Francesco Fourneau, Valerio Vecchi
|FC Internazionale Milano||38||82|
|US Sassuolo Calcio||38||51|
|Hellas Verona FC||38||49|
|Parma Calcio 1913||38||49|
|Bologna FC 1909||38||47|
|AC Chievo Verona||38||17|
CoachLuigi Di Biagio
Captain10 Sergio Floccari
- 25 Karlo Letica
- 14 Bryan Dabo
- 4 Thiago Cionek 83'
- 37 Andrea Petagna
- 8 Mattia Valoti
- 7 Simone Missiroli 46'
- 41 Kevin Bonifazi
- 66 Bartosz Salamon 67'
- 6 Mirko Valdifiori
- 23 Francesco Vicari
- 10 Sergio Floccari
- 93 Mohamed Salim Fares 46'
- 26 Jacopo Sala
- 77 Marco D'Alessandro
- 40 Nenad Tomovic
- 21 Espeto 76'
Captain13 Alessio Romagnoli
- 39 Lucas Paqueta
- 18 Ante Rebic
- 21 Zlatan Ibrahimovic 65'
- 19 Theo Hernandez
- 93 Diego Laxalt 65'
- 99 Gianluigi Donnarumma
- 2 Davide Calabria
- 17 Rafael Leao 46'
- 13 Alessio Romagnoli
- 79 Franck Kessie
- 10 Hakan Calhanoglu
- 7 Samu Castillejo
- 56 Alexis Saelemaekers 17'
- 4 Ismael Bennacer
- 5 Giacomo Bonaventura 70'
- 46 Matteo Gabbia
- 1 Asmir Begovic
- 17 Rafael Leao
- 2 Davide Calabria 46'
- 24 Simon Kjaer
- 90 Antonio Donnarumma
- 12 Andrea Conti
- 5 Giacomo Bonaventura
- 4 Ismael Bennacer 70'
- 20 Lucas Biglia
- 93 Diego Laxalt
- 19 Theo Hernandez 65'
- 33 Rade Krunic
- 21 Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- 18 Ante Rebic 65'
- 56 Alexis Saelemaekers
- 7 Samu Castillejo 17'
- 98 Daniel Maldini