Manchester United FC vs Reading FC, FA Cup 2020 ROUND 3
2 : 0
5th of January 2019 12:30
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - KICK OFF: Manchester United FC gets underway.
- 5' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 10' - John Swift has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 1 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 15' - It looks like no one’s ball. Reading FC is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 20' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 22' - What a strike from Mata! The score is 1-0.
- 27' - Reading FC started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 27.
- 32' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Manchester United FC that had 104 games and scored 186 goals.
- 33' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Andy Yiadom.
- 38' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Liam Moore suffering a number of foals already.
- 43' - Reading FC is showing some good football. However, Reading FC are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 45' - GOAL! Romelu Lukaku scores on 45. Assisted by Alexis Sánchez
- 46' - The supporters are chanting for Sone Aluko. He replaces Tiago Ilori on 46 minute.
- 49' - GOAL! Romelu Lukaku scores on 45. Assisted by Alexis Sánchez
- 54' - Manchester United FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 59' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 61' - Another substitution for Reading FC to replace Garath McCleary by Modou Barrow on 61 minute.
- 62' - The supporters are chanting for Marouane Fellaini. He replaces Fred on 62 minute.
- 64' - Marcus Rashford is replacing Alexis Sánchez for the Manchester United FC side.
- 69' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Liam Kelly made 95 appearances and scored 1 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 74' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Manchester United FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 76' - It is a substitution in Reading FC team. Callum Harriott is replaced by Yakou Meïté on 76 minute.
- 77' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Tahith Chong on 77.
- 82' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Andreas Pereira, as he is very good at scoring at Old Trafford with 2 goals in the last 2 games.
- 87' - Manchester United FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- Another three points for Manchester United FC.
Today 2019-01-05 Manchester United FC vs Reading FC are fighting FA Cup league on Old Trafford.
Manchester United FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Reading FC had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Andy Garratt, Stuart Attwell, Darren Cann, David Coote, Jonathan Moss
Manchester United FC
CoachOle Gunnar Solskjaer
Captain18 Ashley Young
- 22 Sergio Romero
- 17 Fred
- 27 Marouane Fellaini 62'
- 18 Ashley Young
- 9 Romelu Lukaku
- 4 Phil Jones
- 36 Matteo Darmian
- 39 Scott McTominay
- 8 Juan Mata
- 44 Tahith Chong 62'
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 10 Marcus Rashford 64'
- 20 Diogo Dalot
- 15 Andreas Pereira
CoachJose Manuel Gomes
Captain6 Liam Moore
- 31 Anssi Jaakkola
- 6 Liam Moore
- 20 Tiago Ilori
- 14 Sone Aluko 46'
- 27 Omar Richards
- 12 Garath McCleary
- 17 Modou Barrow 61'
- 38 Liam Kelly
- 10 John Swift
- 15 Callum Harriott
- 21 Yakou Meite 76'
- 35 Andy Rinomhota
- 43 Daniel Loader
- 3 Andy Yiadom