Kilmarnock FC vs Livingston FC, Premier League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
26th of December 2020 15:00
First half: 45+1 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - KICK OFF: Livingston FC gets underway.
- 5' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering Kilmarnock FC that had 108 games and scored 127 goals.
- 8' - Nicke Kabamba was booked on 8.
- 13' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Kirk Broadfoot, as he is very good at scoring at BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 18' - It looks surprising Livingston FC does not make any changes. Calum Waters has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 23' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 28' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Nicky Devlin made 51 appearances and scored 5 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 33' - Marvin Bartley needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 38' - Livingston FC looks like a favorite considering 2 games won in last 3 matches with its main striker Scott Pittman scoring 2 goals.
- 43' - It’s high time Alex Dyer made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 47' - Livingston FC receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 47.
- 48' - Goal! Chris Burke scores his 22 goal in 108 matches.
- 51' - What an equalizer from Jay Emmanuel-Thomas!
- 56' - Livingston FC is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 57' - The referee shows Livingston FC player a Yellow card on 57.
- 62' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 67' - Livingston FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 69' - Livingston FC manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Scott Robinson is hanging Jay Emmanuel-Thomas on the field on 69 minute.
- 74' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 79' - The supporters are chanting for Matej Poplatnik. He replaces Craig Sibbald on 79 minute.
- 84' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 84 minutes.
- 89' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 90' - The referee shows Kilmarnock FC player a Yellow card on 90.
- Full Time. Livingston FC beats Kilmarnock FC
Today 2020-12-26 Kilmarnock FC vs Livingston FC are fighting Premier League league on BBSP Stadium, Rugby Park.
Kilmarnock FC had 36 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/19)
Livingston FC had 36 games and get got 44 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: David McGeachie, Kevin Clancy, Gordon Crawford, Calum Scott
Captain5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 21 Youssouf Mulumbu
- 2 Aaron McGowan
- 27 Aaron Tshibola
- 29 Chris Burke
- 5 Kirk Broadfoot
- 7 Rory McKenzie
- 17 Stuart Findlay
- 6 Alan Power
- 18 Calum Waters
- 23 Danny Rogers
- 11 Nicke Kabamba
Captain6 Marvin Bartley
- 32 Maksymilian Stryjek
- 27 Jon Guthrie
- 2 Nicky Devlin
- 5 Jack Fitzwater
- 18 Jason Holt
- 12 Julien Serrano
- 6 Marvin Bartley
- 8 Scott Pittman
- 10 Craig Sibbald
- 15 Matej Poplatnik 79'
- 14 Josh Mullin
- 9 Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
- 17 Scott Robinson 69'