Kawasaki Frontale vs Jubilo Iwata, J. League 2020 REGULAR SEASON
2 : 0
14th of September 2019 10:00
First half: 45+4 | Second half: 45+4
- 0' - It’s Showtime! The match between Kawasaki Frontale and Jubilo Iwata is underway.
- 5' - Kawasaki Frontale is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 10' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 15' - Júbilo Iwata receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 15.
- 20' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 20 minutes.
- 21' - The referee calls foul for Shogo Taniguchi. He receives a Yellow card.
- 22' - What a strike from Yasuto Wakizaka! The score is 1-0.
- 24' - Fozil Musayev is having his name booked by the referee on 24.
- 29' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 34' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Rikiya Uehara, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 35' - What a strike from Kazuya Yamamura! The score is 2-0.
- 40' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 45' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Takuma Ominami suffering a number of foals already.
- 46' - The supporters are chanting for Kosuke Yamamoto. He replaces Adailton on 46 minute.
- 51' - Kawasaki Frontale is showing some good football. However, Kawasaki Frontale are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 56' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 61' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 65' - Kawasaki Frontale manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Kyohei Noborizato is hanging Tatsuya Hasegawa on the field on 65 minute.
- 70' - Hokuto Shimoda needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 75' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Shota Arai made 240 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 78' - The supporters are chanting for Kengo Nakamura. He replaces Yū Kobayashi on 78 minute.
- 83' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 88' - It looks surprising Jubilo Iwata does not make any changes. Shintaro Kurumaya has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- Another three points for Kawasaki Frontale.
Today 2019-09-14 Kawasaki Frontale vs Jubilo Iwata are fighting J. League league .
Kawasaki Frontale had 34 games and get got 83 points in Season (2018/18)
Jubilo Iwata had 34 games and get got 31 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Satoshi Karakami, Masaki Tsuruoka, Yoshiro Imamura, Kazuo Takeda
|Cerezo Osaka FC||34||60|
|Urawa Red Diamonds||34||46|
|Oita FC Trinita||34||43|
|Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo||34||39|
|Sagan Tosu FC||34||36|
|Matsumoto Yamaga FC||34||31|
Captain11 Yu Kobayashi
- 7 Shintaro Kurumaya
- 11 Yu Kobayashi
- 14 Kengo Nakamura 78'
- 21 Shota Arai
- 6 Hidemasa Morita
- 5 Shogo Taniguchi
- 16 Tatsuya Hasegawa
- 2 Kyohei Noborizato 65'
- 8 Hiroyuki Abe
- 28 Yasuto Wakizaka
- 20 Kei Chinen 65'
- 22 Hokuto Shimoda
- 17 Kazuaki Mawatari
- 34 Kazuya Yamamura
Captain13 Tomohiko Miyazaki
- 21 Krzysztof Kaminski
- 25 Takuma Ominami
- 33 Yoshiaki Fujita
- 24 Daiki Ogawa
- 30 Rikiya Uehara
- 13 Tomohiko Miyazaki
- 27 Daigo Araki
- 14 Masaya Matsumoto 46'
- 15 Adailton
- 23 Kosuke Yamamoto 46'
- 8 Fozil Musayev
- 32 Masato Nakayama
- 20 Kengo Kawamata 65'
- 39 Lukian