FC Internazionale Milano vs AC Milan, Serie A 2022 REGULAR SEASON
1 : 2
5th of February 2022 17:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against FC Internazionale Milano and AC Milan has kicked off!
- 5' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 5 minutes.
- 10' - FC Internazionale Milano is showing some good football. However, FC Internazionale Milano are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 15' - Mike Maignan has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 20 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 20' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Sandro Tonali, as he is very good at scoring at Giuseppe Meazza with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 21' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Alessio Romagnoli on 21.
- 26' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Matias Vecino suffering a number of foals already.
- 31' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 1 times this season with AC Milan winning 100% of all matches.
- 36' - AC Milan seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 38' - GOAL! Ivan Perisic scores on 38. Assisted by Hakan Calhanoglu
- 39' - What a strike from Ivan Perisic! The score is 2-0.
- 44' - It looks surprising AC Milan does not make any changes. Alessio Romagnoli has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 46' - Another substitution for AC Milan to replace Alexis Saelemaekers by Junior Messias on 46 minute.
- 51' - The travelling AC Milan supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 56' - Stefan de Vrij needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 20 Yellow cards this season.
- 58' - Brahim Diaz is replacing Franck Kessie for the AC Milan side.
- 60' - FC Internazionale Milano player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 65' - It looks like no one’s ball. FC Internazionale Milano is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 69' - Alexis Sanchez is replacing Lautaro Martinez for the FC Internazionale Milano side.
- 70' - Another change for FC Internazionale Milano made on 70 minute. Lautaro Martinez leaves to be changed by Alexis Sanchez.
- 72' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Brahim Diaz.
- 73' - Another substitution for FC Internazionale Milano to replace Hakan Calhanoglu by Arturo Vidal on 73 minute.
- 75' - Goal! Olivier Giroud scores his 66 goal in 242 matches.
- 76' - Ismael Bennacer was booked on 76.
- 78' - What a strike from Olivier Giroud! The score is 2-2.
- 79' - What a strike from Olivier Giroud! The score is 2-3.
- 80' - The AC Milan manager makes a substitution. Ismael Bennacer departs to be replaced by Rade Krunic.
- 82' - Matteo Darmian is replacing Alessandro Bastoni for the FC Internazionale Milano side.
- 83' - The FC Internazionale Milano manager makes a substitution. Marcelo Brozovic departs to be replaced by Matias Vecino.
- 84' - It’s gonna be a Yellow card for Milan Skriniar.
- 85' - A meaty challenge results in booking for Milan Skriniar on 85.
- 90' - The referee calls foul for Rade Krunic. He receives a Yellow card.
- Full Time. AC Milan beats FC Internazionale Milano
Today 2022-02-05 FC Internazionale Milano vs AC Milan are fighting Serie A league on Giuseppe Meazza.
FC Internazionale Milano had 38 games and get got 84 points in Season (2018/19)
AC Milan had 38 games and get got 86 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Giorgio Peretti, Marco Guida, Paolo Mazzoleni, Ciro Carbone, Sergio Ranghetti, Matteo Marchetti
|FC Internazionale Milano||38||84|
|Hellas Verona FC||38||53|
|US Sassuolo Calcio||38||50|
|Bologna FC 1909||38||46|
|US Salernitana 1919||38||31|
|AC Chievo Verona||38||17|
|Parma Calcio 1913||38||20|
FC Internazionale Milano
- 1 Samir Handanovic
- 6 Stefan de Vrij
- 95 Alessandro Bastoni
- 36 Matteo Darmian 82'
- 2 Denzel Dumfries
- 37 Milan Skriniar
- 23 Nicolo Barella
- 77 Marcelo Brozovic
- 8 Matias Vecino 82'
- 20 Hakan Calhanoglu
- 22 Arturo Vidal 73'
- 14 Ivan Perisic
- 32 Federico Dimarco 69'
- 9 Edin Dzeko
- 10 Lautaro Martinez
- 7 Alexis Sanchez 69'
- 21 Alex Cordaz
- 97 Ionut Radu
- 11 Aleksandar Kolarov
- 13 Andrea Ranocchia
- 32 Federico Dimarco
- 14 Ivan Perisic 69'
- 33 Danilo D'Ambrosio
- 36 Matteo Darmian
- 95 Alessandro Bastoni 82'
- 5 Roberto Gagliardini
- 8 Matias Vecino
- 77 Marcelo Brozovic 82'
- 22 Arturo Vidal
- 20 Hakan Calhanoglu 73'
- 7 Alexis Sanchez
- 10 Lautaro Martinez 69'
- 41 Dennis Curatolo
- 16 Mike Maignan
- 2 Davide Calabria
- 20 Pierre Kalulu
- 13 Alessio Romagnoli
- 19 Theo Hernandez
- 8 Sandro Tonali
- 56 Alexis Saelemaekers
- 30 Junior Messias 46'
- 79 Franck Kessie
- 10 Brahim Diaz 58'
- 4 Ismael Bennacer
- 33 Rade Krunic 80'
- 17 Rafael Leao
- 9 Olivier Giroud